Ch 39 | Blue Door

Y/N's POV:

"Absolutely not," Namjoon glares down at you. You're both on the bed but you're sitting down and he's up on his knees.

"Why not?" you pout, using your most convincing set of puppy dog eyes.

"A blowjob?" he scoffs, gripping your forearms as you try for the hem of his pants again. "You're trying to tell me that's not going to make it hard to breathe?"

"I have a nose, Namjoon."

He glares down at you as you use his government name.

"Oh my god," you groan, animatedly rolling your eyes as he's still holding your arms. "Never in my life have I had to beg to give a man a blowjob."

"Don't talk about other men you've blown," he scowls.

You look back up at him in disbelief. "Do you think we're able to have our hot, kinky sex by being virgins?"

"Still," he glares, "I don't want to hear it."

"Then let me suck your dick," you glare back.

"I don't want you to," he stubbornly refutes.

Your eyes drop down to his bulge a foot in front of your face. "I don't think that's accurate."

He keeps his brows furrowed and his grip on your arms tight, not letting you move.

"Joon," you say softly, changing your tone. "Please let me. I know what I'm doing. I'll even use my hands more than my mouth if you want."

His armor starts to crack as you really lay on the begging.

"You'll be able to tell if I can't control myself," you say to him, feeling his grip loosen just slightly. "Please baby. I want to please you."

He's frozen for a while, clearly having an internal conflict, both of his heads fighting against each other. Eventually he lets go of your arms, stepping back off the bed. You almost whimper in disappointment until he begins untying the draw strings around his pants.

"If you start breathing heavily, we're stopping," he says sternly.

"Yes sir," you nod, biting your lip in excitement before shuffling towards him.

His eyes gradually shift from uneasy to lustful as he watches you slip your fingers into the waist of his sweats, pushing them past his hips and letting them fall to the floor. You bite into your lip as his length hangs heavy, your eyes sparkling like it's your birthday present.

You pull him onto the bed and guide him to lean slightly upward against the pillows and headboard. Just before you reach toward his hardened length with excited hands, he grabs your wrist to stop you. You look at him, a puzzled expression on your face, but his eyes are smoldering.

"Take that off," he says greedily, tugging your t-shirt.

You happily oblige as you lift the fabric over your head and toss it to the side. You pull the loose hair tie off your wrist to put your hair up in a high ponytail.

"Dammit," he groans, getting harder without you even touching him. "I'm gonna have to remind myself not to pull your hair."

You're actually kind of disappointed by his words. Namjoon has tugged your hair in bed a few times and you've always found it incredibly sexy, usually making you moan even louder. But unfortunately the wound on your head won't allow that this time.

"I believe in your willpower," you wink, finishing up your hair.

You crawl slowly between his legs and lower your head down but Namjoon grips your forearm, making sure to avoid your bandages, pulling you towards him.