Ch 22 | Business Partners

Y/N's POV:

"What are you going to wear?" Nanami asks.

"Namjoon said he bought me a dress and it'll be ready when I get back to his place, so I don't really know yet," you shrug. "What about you?"

"I don't know but I'm going to make it something sexy," she smirks.

The two of you are back at work, finally being assigned a project together again. You were thinking Mr. Min had been purposely splitting you up, but he couldn't avoid it today when you were both specifically requested for an online business meeting.

Jimin invited Nanami to the banquet as well. They're suspiciously close for just friends-with-benefits but you're trying not to push her on it.

"I'm nervous," you mumble. "He said it's like the board of directors and stuff. What if I trip and fall on my face?"

"Then that would be fucking hilarious," she grins.

You roll your eyes as the meeting break ends, trying to power through the last two hours of work. Mr. Min surprisingly said yes to your last-minute requests to get off early today, so you made a mental note to thank Yoongi later.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Bitch!" Nanami exclaims. "You look sexy as fuck!"

Your cheeks get warm as you walk out of the bedroom in the black fitted dress Namjoon bought to match his suit. He's frozen in place as you walk towards them, having just finished your hair and makeup.

The ensemble starts a few inches below your right collarbone since the black fabric only goes over one shoulder, silvery crystal embellishments at the shoulder and waist to give it a little extra elegance. Every inch of your body is perfectly shaped within the silk dress, flowing all the way down to your red stiletto heels, giving you a regal yet alluring aura. Namjoon also paired it with a beautiful black flower rhinestone necklace with small diamonds on each leaf. You don't even want to know how much it costs.

"Um, no," you gape, eyeing her up and down like an animal

"Um, no," you gape, eyeing her up and down like an animal. "That would be you. I want to rip those clothes off of you right now."

Nanami has on a shimmery light blue dress that has mesh sleeves and a square neckline, the fabric ending midway down her thighs. She has quite a bit of added height in her champagne colored high heels.