Ch 41 | Facepalm

Y/N's POV:

"Why do you seem nervous, baby?" Namjoon chuckles, trailing kisses down your neck slowly. The warmth of the water gently raining down on your skin mixed with the heat from his body pressing against you is making you more flustered than usual.

"I'm n-not," you whisper gently, shuddering as you feel his hands gently grip your ass, anchoring you to him.

You're definitely nervous. You were ready to devour him earlier but something shifted as soon as you stepped into the shower. Watching the water drip slowly over Namjoon's toned, muscular body is making you squirm. Your heart's almost beating out of your chest as he gropes you, your hands reaching up his back to grip his muscles.

"Yes you are," he smirks, causing your breath to hitch as he licks his tongue up your neck to nibble your ear. "It's adorable that you still get flustered like this, even now." His voice is husky as his lips trail up to leave feather light kisses along your jaw and the simple act causes goosebumps to form all over your body.

You're about to deny before he crashes his lips against yours and kisses you hungrily, one hand gripping the nape of your neck as the other continues to grip your ass. He pulls you against him, ensuring there's nothing between you but your beating hearts. You moan as you feel his hardness pressed against your belly, throbbing with need for you, and you pant into his mouth from how good it feels to be in his arms like this again.

You gasp as you suddenly feel yourself being moved backward and your bare, wet skin connects with the cold shower tiles. The shock of the coolness doesn't last long since Namjoon's large walk-in shower has multiple spouts and they're all turned on, raining soothing hot streams down on both of your bodies.

"How's your leg?" he asks randomly.

"Um, it's okay," you answer, blinking a few times in confusion. "It hasn't bothered me much toda—"

Your breath hitches in your throat as his hand slides under your thigh and lifts your leg up to rest over his forearm. You grip his shoulders to keep your balance on your other leg as his fingers slide down to tease your wet folds.

"That's my girl," he smirks, feeling how wet you are even with the water running over you. He leans over you to place more sloppy kisses against your neck as he slips his middle finger inside you, making you grip his shoulders even harder and bite into your lip to contain your voice.

"Don't do that," he growls, running his tongue up your neck again. "Let me hear you."

"Fuck, Joon," you whimper, leaning your head back against the tile as he slides another finger into your pussy, his thumb gently circling your clit. The way he touches you just right has you barely hanging on and you meet his lustful gaze, your eyes hooded in pleasure.

You feel a slight burn as he begins to gently work his fingers inside you, stretching you to easily mold around him. He captures your lips again, his tongue dancing with yours, distracting you as he continues to ready your body for him.

You roam your hand down his sculpted abs to take his shaft in your hand, gently gripping him before you give him a few strokes. The act catches him off guard and he shudders, grunting out a loud, "Fuck, baby, that's good."

"Joon," you pant. "That's enough, I need you now," you beg. "I want you inside me."

He smiles against your lips as he gives you a few more pumps before slowly pulling out of you. "Fuck," he mumbles, putting your leg back down. "I forgot the condom, hang on."

Goosebumps spread over him as he steps out into the freezing AC, grabbing a condom from his bathroom drawer.

"Yikes, that's cold," he shivers, making you giggle.