Author's Notes

Ah, yes. Volume 5. The volume that some people consider the "black sheep" of the show. The volume that made me realize that there's was something going on behind the writing of the show that made Volume 5... well, Volume 5. I could type down the negatives of the show but, I could come up with a handful out of the top of my head. Warning: Contain spoilers if you haven't watched this volume. 

This includes:

-Yang "forgetting" her PTSD and takes down a bunch of bandits with no issue whatsoever.

-Yang not asking Raven about why she left.

-Ruby not asking Ozpin about her silver eyes.

-Ruby's dumb weakness of not being good at hand-to-hand combat.

-Hazel's entire motivation of why he wants revenge towards Ozpin.

-Blake one-shotting Adam like it was nothing. 

-Weiss relying way too much on her summoning during combat.

-The Battle at Haven where the characters just stand around in the background on the battlefield.

-Cinder not caring about killing Ruby and focus her attention on Jaune. 

Also, if you happen to like Volume 5 of the show, then good for you. I don't have an issue for people liking this particular volume or any volumes for that matter. I'm just saying what I want to say.  

_________________________________________________________________________

It's going to take a while to type down and start this fanfic because of work and school, but also because I'm working on safekeeping the previous volumes I've done so far just in case if for some reason, my fanfic gets deleted or removed from Wattpad. Other than that, see you later and take care people. 😊

Go ahead and comment below what you think about canon RWBY's Volume 5? You think it's bad or there's another volume that is just as bad or even worse?