Chapter 2

(A Few Days Later)

Inside of Junior's nightclub, the heavily bandaged Junior heads over to the Malachite Twins' room through a hallway with the help of a couple of his red glasses wearing goons. One of the goons are holding a tray of food with one of their hands. 

[These guys minus the weapons and the non-injured Junior

[These guys minus the weapons and the non-injured Junior.]

Once he reaches the room, Junior opens the door to find the room unlit compared to the hallway outside. He finds the twins laying on their respective beds and under their blankets. 

Junior: "Girls, dinner's ready."

In return, Junior doesn't get a respond from either of them as they quietly shift away from looking at Junior's brightly lit direction. The nightclub owner is hesitant to leave as he speaks up once more.

Junior: "Look... it's been a couple days since those handful of Grimm attacked us here... I know that you two are frightened and upset that Y/N had to leave... but don't worry, I'm sure Y/N will come back safely and as for me, I'm doing-"

Before he could finish, he starts to wince in pain from his injuries as his pair of goons rush over to his side.

Goon #1: "Boss!"

Goon #2: "You alright!?"

Junior brush them off as he steadies himself by holding the doorframe as he continues to look at the silent twins and speaks once more.

Junior: "I-I'm doing fine. So, please... stop hiding in your room..."

He slowly begins to mumble to himself.

Junior: "I'm worried about you two."

Melanie and Militia continue to give him the silent treatment as Junior let out a brief sigh.

Junior: "Okay... you girls can grab the food from the bar... if you feel well enough to come get it."

With that last part, he slowly closes the room's door and with the help of his men, Junior walks off and head back to his nightclub. The club has been temporarily closed following the Fall of Beacon where several Grimm attack the front of the club, leaving it in disarray and tiny debris littered around the place.  Once Junior reaches the bar, one of his men goes to put the food down at the end of the bar. 

Goon #2: "You sure you'll be okay, boss?"

Junior: "I said it's fine... you two should be working on cleaning up this place." 

The pair of goons share a quick look before nodding to their boss, walking off to get some cleaning supplies to get started. Watching them leave, Junior slowly pulls out his scroll where he swipes a couple of times to find an image of himself, Y/N, and the Malachite Twins. Y/N, wearing his host outfit, is shown to be between the twins, trying his best to smile as the twins are shown to be pulling him to either of their direction, all while smiling happily with Junior behind them.