Chapter 19

(Yang and Neo)

Bumblebee's wheels skid through the dirt, narrowly being missed by a sweeping spearhead tied to a chain. While Yang is driving to escape the small fleet of bandit vehicles, Neo position her umbrella to deflect incoming blades and bullets in front of Y/N and Y/N follow this up by using Crimson and Violet to take down their attackers. This results in a couple of bandits' motorcycles drift out of control as Y/N shot their tires, making them and their bikes fall to the ground.

Y/N #4: "Ready to call it quits! You guys don't want to be the fourth bandit tribe we taken do-"

Suddenly, the same spearhead sweeps towards them again and Neo and Y/N narrowly dodges it as Y/N parries it. Neo was leaning back ludicrously far and almost falling off the bike until Y/N manage to quickly grab her arm and pulls her back up. Once the spearhead tries to hit them again, Yang growls as she manages to grab it with one hand and yanks the bandit off the flatbed truck he's riding on.

Yang: "You guys should learn to take a hint already!" 

The chase continues as Y/N and Neo continues to be chased by the bandits, all armed with shotguns, pistols, spears, and kusarigamas as they ride on several motorcycles and a few flatbed trucks. 

[These are kusarigamas, if you are wondering

[These are kusarigamas, if you are wondering.]

During this, Bumblebee's wheels bump into a series of stone grooves and half buried bricks in the dirt. Yang groans about the uneven road while dodging incoming fire. Neo leans back so far, she's practically face to face with Yang, and they share a look. Rolling her eyes, Yang stares at Neo and Y/N, who is preoccupied with firing back at the bandits.

Yang: "You and Y/N started this fight."

Neo scowls knowingly with Y/N glancing over to them as Yang continues.

Yang: "We can talk about this later after you two get these guys off our backs."

Neo just look at her in confusion before Yang quickly turn to the road and steer her bike to the side just as a kusarigama sails past them right to where their necks would have been. Yang then looks back at Neo.

Yang: "I'm the one driving the bike here!"

Silently groaning, Neo nods as she turns to Y/N, who is still focus on shooting down the bandits' vehicles as she taps on his shoulder, making him glance over to her.

Y/N #4: "I heard her and she's right. We started this and now we're going to end it."

With a small smile, Neo nods as they ready for the nearest bandit vehicle to approach them, while blocking and deflecting incoming fire and blades. While Y/N use Crimson and Violet to try and shoot the vehicles down and deflect blades flying towards them, Neo practically dance around Bumblebee, fending off the bandits that manage to get close to them, blocking their attacks. If their attack does hit her, she uses her semblance to shatter into glass and appear again on Bumblebee. Sensing her semblance being activated, Y/N manage to mimic, eyes turning crimson red. He sees the motorcycle-riding bandits readying to shoot him with their shotguns before glancing over to Neo.