Chapter 14

(Adam, Mistral)

Inside the White Fang throne room, the place is packed with White Fang members and upon his throne is Adam, sitting on it and fully garbed in his new red outfit.

He grips his nose, obviously overwhelm by the multiple voices from his troops flooding the room. As the volume rises, Adam does as well, standing up from his throne and slamming his weapon, Blush and Wilt, down onto the floor. 

Adam: "Silence!!"

The room dies down to only a few whispering voices. Adam doubles down by slamming his weapon again and repeating his order. 

Adam: "Silence!"

Finally, the room goes quiet. With a deep breath, Adam begins to speak, addressing to his troops before him.

Adam: "Comrades. I'm sure you all heard the news of the fall of Menagerie's branch. A few managed to flee while, the rest have been arrested. With the loss of Menagerie and the disbandment of Vale's branch that Sienna foolishly committed, I can see how fate has been shaken..."

The White Fang members in the room begin to look at one another with concern and confusion, whispering to one another before Adam's voice cuts them off as he continues.

 Adam: "This is to be expected but, it is not to be tolerated. Assemble here are the best of the best, true believers in the cause... unfortunately, the Lieutenant can't attend to this little meeting due to still recovering from his major injuries..."

Once again, some of the troops begin to whisper to each other, chatting how the Lieutenant managed to escape the Vale Breach, how he wasn't able to be there during the Fall of Beacon, and is now in some small base somewhere outside of Mistral that only Adam and several other members know. The whispering stops when Adam loudly speaks up. 

Adam: "To think that some island miles away will take the victory we built with our blood and sweat is foolish. Menagerie can be retaken. This setback is a mere footnote in the long march towards a true Faunus nation, made by Faunus, for Faunus!"

Upon hearing this, there's an uproar as the assembled White Fang troops cheer for his declaration. Adam smirks in response, lifting Wilt and Blush above his head during their cheering, which it increases a bit more. As the cheering slowly calms down, Adam continues.

Adam: "Supplies and equipment are still coming in and as always, Faunus friendly to the cause are always welcome to join. They as well as everyone in this room will become the gunshot that starts a world-wide revolution!!"

The room erupts in cheering once more with troops raising their fists in the air as Adam walks off the throne room and into a side room. On the other side of that side room is Hazel, leaning against the wall. 

Adam: "Hazel..."

Hazel: "Congrats on getting that under control but, I have to wonder... how far a few fancy words can carry you."