Chapter 30

(Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and Neo)

In the evening, Y/N and the others go to the hot spring resort called "Onsen, Onsen, Onsen" or "Triple Onsen" as the LED sign is displayed in the front. Y/N suggested this after recalling a hot spring resort in the Cho Chin that Scarlet and Sage mentioned when they first arrived at Haven. 

Ruby: "Alright, let's head inside!"

The group go to their respective side of the hot spring with towels and shower supplies in hand. Unbeknownst to them, Neo glances over to Y/N, heading to the men's side with the others as she gives off a mischievous grin.

(Several Moments Later)

Inside of one of the shower rooms of the women's only hot spring and wearing nothing but a towel, Ruby pours a wooden bucket of water over her head. Next to her is Weiss, who scrubs her arms and shoulders gently with a sponge. Next to Weiss is Yang, who is rubbing in some shampoo in her long hair. 

Ruby: "Yay!!"

After that, Ruby unceremoniously hops into the warm water of one of the empty baths next to a device using fire dust to heat the bath up. Weiss walks over to the bath Ruby is in only more carefully and slowly.

Weiss: "You dolt! Can you not be so unrefined?"

Ruby: "What? Yang does it too."

Yang: "Yay!!"

As she said this, Yang, with no robotic arm attached, hops into the bath beside Weiss in a similar fashion to Ruby. This cause some water to be splashed onto Weiss and Ruby. Weiss grips her nose before speaking.

Weiss: "I thought it was bad enough that I couldn't get the tribe's stink out. Now, I have to deal with the barbaric behavior as well."

The blonde just smirks 

Yang: "Oh don't be like that, Weiss. You wanted to join them, remember?"

Blushing a bit, Weiss quickly replies.

Weiss: "It 'may' have been a consideration at one point, but it was never serious."

Yang chuckles at Weiss's expense as Ruby excitedly leans against the edge of the resort, which is an infinity pool overlooking the city below as its edge are outlined by large stones. 

Ruby: "Wow. This view is so awesome!"

Yang: "Careful not to fall over the edge, Ruby."

Weiss: "Hm, with her luck, a gust of wind would knock her right back into the hot spring."

Ruby turns to her teammates and pouts at them and speaks haughtily.

Ruby: "Well, I'm confident that Weiss would catch with her glyphs."

Yang quickly retorts back with a cheeky smirk.

Yang: "Aww, look at you, still depending on your little friend."

In response, Weiss and Ruby shouts back.

Ruby & Weiss: "Hey!" 

Ruby: "It's not just friendship, Yang. Weiss is obligated to. She's the best teammate ever. Her words not mine." 

The former heiress rolls her eyes and smiles softly.

Weiss: "Well... she's got me there."

Yang quickly decides to splash water on both of them. 

Ruby: "Yang! Splashing is against the rules!"

Her older sister just laughs at that before replying.

Yang: "Since when you respected the rules in anywhere."