Hangover cure and personal drivers.

"Hya! You should have told me you were coming!" I said happily but instead get body slammed with a hug and I heard a soft chuckle from Dokyeom who was standing beside us.

"Alright Alright, I can't breathe" I said tapping her shoulder for me to let go. "Momo!" I said and tapped her shoulder harder this time and she let go of me. She and Dokyeom quickly greeted each other and her attention came back on me again.

"How are you here?" I asked, not knowing Momo was good friends with the group.

"Nayeon and I have come together, Ji-hoon invited us, we're good friends" she explained, "I think I told this to you once" she says with a confused expression trying to remember.

"Difficult to say considering I have the memory of a goldfish," I said, chuckling.

"Anyways. Dance floor." she said and I practically get pulled on the dance floor.

We danced a lot, with bangers going on in the back almost everyone joined in, including Seventeen. I saw Hoshi, Dino dance on one of the songs together and got amazed at how good they were. After a bit of dancing I went and introduced myself to The8 and Jun and met Scoups and Wonwoo as well. A while later Momo and Nayeon told me they were leaving early due to their schedules so I said bye to them and went around talking to other friends of mine. After dancing a ton and having some snacks and dinner the event was over. Before leaving I went back looking for Mingyu and Vernon and other guys to said bye to them.

"Mingyu-ah" I called out and saw him singing into a spoon and I giggled at how funny it looked.

"I'm leaving now, I wanted to say bye to you" I said holding my jacket on one arm and he nodded slowly, clearly tipsy.

"Be safe" he said and went in for a hug and we quickly had a goodbye hug. I said Bye to the other members as well and met Dokyeom last coincidently.

"Again, wonderful album, I had a lot of fun today" I said and he smiled, I don't think i've seen him without the smile today.

"I'm glad," he answered shortly and gave me a quick light hug.

"Where is Hoshi and Jeonghan? I couldn't meet them while leaving" I asked looking around.

"Ah, Hoshi hyung has a low tolerance so he felt a bit off after a few drinks so he left a while back along with Jeonghan hyung," he explained and then asked me "How are you going back?"

"I'm about to call a driver right now," I said, showing him my phone.

"It's too late tho," he said and I saw genuine concern on his face.

"It's alright, I'm completely in my senses, didn't drink much and I'll be home in around 40 minutes or so." I said assuring him

"Why don't you take a company's driver? That would be better" he suggested, surprising me.

"What? No, this is fine, and I've informed Mingyu that I'll text him when I reach. " I replied

"Still, it's well past midnight now, take a company's driver, it's safer. And about Mingyu, I think he's a bit tipsy so he'll crash soon" he said and the feeling of familiarity struck again. I thought for a minute before saying yes to him and agreeing on the company's driver.

"Good, I'm not that tipsy yet so you could text me once you reach home, I'll inform Mingyu" he said assuring me, widening his eyes and nodding like a cute kid almost making me giggle.

"So you're saying I need your number for that" I said trying to see if that's where this was going.

"Yeah, I mean how else would you text me?" he replied as if I had not just implied anything at all.