Behind the locked door. 🔞

MATURE THEMES 

Minors, please please don't read and skip onto the next chapter.

The night went on as the boys continued to expose one another's embarrassing episodes. As the atmosphere became more festive and the drinks flowed freely, the karaoke machine became the centre of attention. While the others sang their hearts out, I found myself engrossed in my phone, capturing the hilarious moments on video and scrolling through social media.

Amidst the distractions, I stumbled upon a comment that caught my attention: "Your favourite man deserves 1000 kisses on the forehead, no less." Taking the playful remark to heart, I scanned the room with narrowed eyes until I spotted Dokyeom. With a mischievous grin, I called out to him, ready to embark on a whimsical mission of delivering a multitude of forehead kisses.

"Dokyeom-ah!" I called for him but NaEun nudged me, making me look at her. 

"He's singing" she said drunkenly pointing towards Mingyu, or was it Jun. We didn't know. We were drunk. 

"No idiot that's Seungkwan's voice" I replied and called out for Dokyeom again who walked near me with a whiskey glass in his hand while swaying his hips to the song that played in the back. 

"What's wrong? You okay?" he asked looking at me, drunk, but worried to which he earned a thumbs up making him look beside me to NaEun.

"What about you?" he asked and received a thumbs up from her too.

"Then why aren't you both dancing?" he asked genuinely and made us both stand and pulled us on the dance floor.

"No no no no, Dokyeomie we need to do something" I said tugging at his arm and pulling us away from the dance floor.

"What?" he asked, squinting his eyes yet a smile on his lips from the music in the back.

"Well, not we, just I need to do something, it's a one person thing, you just need to be there, you're necessary" I explained in my very drunk way.

"I'm gonna go dance" NaEun announced and joined the other drunk members who were more howling than singing

"What were you saying?" Dokyeom asked again

"Jus-just come with me, if I do it here you will be teased forever" I explained and took his hand and started walking towards one of the rooms.

"What?"

"Aish! Stop saying 'what' just come with me" I said seriously and took him to one of the bedrooms, locked the door.

"Sit" I pushed his shoulders down so he'd sit.

"Why?" he asked in a confused manner, glancing at the locked door once. 

"Just sit!" I said forcibly pushing him down resulting my drunk body to fall down on the floor making my face come to Dokyeom's knee length.

"Yah Hana-ya? Did you just call me here for this?" Dokyeom asked his smile turning into a small smirk looking at the way I was sitting. 

"Wait" I mumbled and stood up again.

"I need to give you a 1000 kisses" I announced pointing my finger in an explaining manner.

"A thousand?" he asked surprised, smirk going away and surprise and shock taking all over his face.

"What did I do to earn those?" he asked sheepishly

"Be my favourite man" I answered happily and cupped his cheeks before placing 2 kisses on his forehead.