Nightstays

We finished eating the ice cream and keep his pint back in the freezer. Entering the bedroom and Dokyeom sat on the bed, his back resting on the headrest. I walked towards him with a hint of mischief in my eyes. I put my arms around his neck and got on the bed with my legs around on either side of his waist. He chuckled nervously and it fuelled something in me and I sat on his lap facing him as he put his hands on my waist to hold me in place. 

"I want to taste mint chocolate" I said looking him straight in the eye and his nervousness went away and a smirk spread across his face "Might as well change my opinion on it" I said and his hold on my waist got firmer and he leaned forward and kissed me. I smiled as he kissed me, with passion flowing through both of our bodies.

He held my body with one arm across my waist while the other went across my back and held me right below my shoulder, pulling me closer to him. I took my hands away from his neck as one hand went on his face, caressing it while the other roamed on his body. I felt his face warm up under the palm of my hand and I was sure he felt my skin heat up under his hand as the hand on my waist went under my tank top.

The kiss got intense and he pulled away for a second, catching his breath as I catched mine. He looked all over my face, not knowing where to focus. I caressed his cheek with my thumb and he looked me in the eye. "Do it again" He spoke in a low voice. 

"What? This?" I asked, caressing his cheek again and he shook his head. "This" he said and pulled my face closer with his hand on the nape of neck and kissed me again. 

"Like mint chocolate yet?" He asked, pulling away from the kissing as he held my face in his hands and I pouted and shook my head making him smirk. 

"Not just yet" I said and kissed him again "Still need" kiss "to taste a little more" kiss. He chuckled due to the multiple kisses and put the strands of hair behind my ear taking away the obstruction from my face that kept interrupting our kiss. 

"As long as you want" he said and kissed me again, I wrapped my arms around his neck again and he pulled me closer to his body as we kissed for a while feeling the warmth of each other's body on our own. Finding a comfortable position we both lay on the bed facing each other, the soft glow of the bedside lamp casting a warm ambience with his arm over my waist and mine on his cheek our legs tangled together as the sound of our soft kisses filled the room.

"Can you stay?" he asked, caressing my cheek and pecking my lips.

"Tonight?" I asked with a smile fixed on my face and he nodded and we both involuntarily moved forward and kissed each other again. It was as if we couldn't stop kissing each other.

We pulled away, both of us grinning like fools. "Yes, tonight. I want you to stay."

"I will then," I agreed, feeling a surge of warmth in my chest. We spent the night talking to each other, sharing stories, and simply enjoying each other's company. The night was filled with laughter and soft whispers that only added to the growing intimacy between us. More than lust, it was passion and romantic intimacy that we found in between us. 

As the night deepened, Dokyeom offered me a spare shirt to sleep in. I took the t-shirt from him and took off my top that I had been wearing all day long in the room itself, instead of moving out or asking him to move out.

Dokyeom turned his gaze away, giving me some privacy. "I'll just be over here," he said, looking at a random spot on the wall. I chuckled at his innocence which wasn't showing much a few minutes before. 

"Come on, it's not like you haven't seen anyone change before," I teased, slipping into the comfortable t-shirt.

He peeked back, his eyes widening. "I'm not complaining," he said, a playful glint in his eyes.