Lunch ft. Seok of BSS

The next morning, I went to my office and finished up most of my work until afternoon. Dokyeom called me asking if I could meet him for lunch and I eagerly accepted Dokyeom's invitation to meet for lunch. As the clock struck noon, I wrapped up my work and headed to the traditional Korean restaurant we had agreed upon. The cosy atmosphere and the aroma of delicious Korean dishes filled the air as I entered.

Dokyeom was already there, waiting at a table with a warm smile. His presence instantly brightened up the place, and I couldn't help but feel a surge of affection for him as I approached.

"Hey," he greeted, standing up to greet me, a sign of respect in our relationship. 

We settled into our seats, and a waiter came over to take our orders. We both decided to go for traditional Korean barbecue, a shared love of ours. As we waited for the food to arrive, we engaged in light conversation about our day so far.

Dokyeom talked about his upcoming schedule with SEVENTEEN and some exciting projects he had in the works. I, in turn, shared updates from my fashion-related meetings and plans for the coming week.

"How was your practice?" I asked and he quickly pulled out his phone to show me the recording of the choreography. "Wah! This is so cool, you guys dance so well, I'm jealous"

"Training" he said with a straight face, and I shared a sympathetic look at him.

"You and members come here often?" I asked Dokyeom as we ate the meat.

"We do, it has great food, and the owners help us keep our privacy." He told me, I'm glad they had places like these where they got to keep their privacy to their fullest.

"That's really considerate of them," I replied, nodding in appreciation of the restaurant's staff.

The sizzling sounds of the barbecue filled the air as the waiter brought our order to the table. We took turns grilling the meat, laughing at our occasional mishaps and enjoying the delicious aroma that wafted around us.

We finished lunch in a while and Dokyeom paid for it after we fought about it for a good 10 minutes.

"We should do this more, I've never been more eager for lunch before" I told him as we got up from our seats and he chuckled

"We should. I'll tell you whenever I'm free and we can meet up, cool?" He asked and I nodded

Later in the evening I left my office and started driving towards Dokyeom's house and called him at our decided time.

"Noona, JaeSung speaking, Dokyeom hyung is still in the meeting. It'll take a while for the meeting to get over. He said the main dorm room is open, and a few members are there so you should go there if you want, or he'll directly drive back home and send you the door code." Dokyeom's manager, JaeSung told me and I told him I'll be going to the dorm. It had been a while since I had met the members anyways.

I entered the dorm, Jun welcoming me in. "Oh? Hana! Hi there" he spoke as he made way for me to walk in.

"What brings you here?" he asked as I took my coat off and kept it aside. "Dokyeom is in a meeting, he's still in the company building"

"Yeah, he told me. We were supposed to meet this evening but the meeting's going to go on for a while so he suggested I could wait here for him" I explained and he nodded understandingly.

"Hya!" I heard Mingyu's loud surprised expression as he walked in the living room. "I was wondering whose voice I was hearing from out here" he said as he walked towards me. "Why're you here?"

"I'm waiting for Dokyeom here" I told him and he made an annoyed face.

"Of course, now there's only boyfriend in your life, no more best friends. Good good" he spoke sulkily and I chuckled.