Joshua's birthday

As expected, the next morning was truly a hell ride. I woke up in an empty room. NaEun, who was my roommate, was missing. I looked around and scrunched my eyes a few times and got up to check my phone.

12.40 pm

I curse reading the time and quickly rush into the bathroom to tidy myself up. Dark circles. I looked like a panda, with the dark circles. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and tidied up my hair and moved out of my room to look for others. I knock on other bedroom doors to see if anyone is still in their rooms. I don't receive any answer from most of the bedrooms. I open the last bedroom and hear a small "come in" from inside and slowly open the door to see NaEun cuddled up beside Seungcheol, I smile at their sleeping postures and quietly leave them be. I continue looking for others when I hear noises from the kitchen and walk there to find Minghao, Jun, Vernon, Wonwoo, Mingyu, Joshua eating.

"Oh! Good morning" I hear a cheerful greeting from Wonwoo who smiles at me, surprisingly he and Joshua look completely fine, without any dark circles. While Mingyu is wearing sunglasses reminding me of the time I had video called him after the listening party.

"I am very jealous of you both" I say with a chuckle looking at Wonwoo and Joshua, "No dark circles or anything" I say and sneak a look at what they're eating.

"No more ramen left Hana" Mingyu announces and I frown at him. 

"I didn't even say I wanted some, shut it." I say swatting his arm as he grins at me annoyingly and takes a big bite of ramen from his bowl while looking at me with a teasing expression. "You're seriously annoying" I say under my breath and he just keeps eating, teasing me. 

"Good morning" I say as I pass Jun and Minghao and see them eating a kind of chinese breakfast dish.

"Hana, do you want to try?" Minghao asks very kindly and I hesitate a minute but Minghao takes a set of extra chopsticks and offers them to me.

"Mingyu, this is how you do it" I take my chance to tease him, accepting the pair of chopsticks from Minghao and taste the dish, my eyes shooting up as soon as I taste it.

"Wah! This is amazing, who made it?" I ask with surprise and Jun chuckles at my expression, I get to know Minghao made it; "You can really cook very well" I say giving him a thumbs up.

I walk inside the kitchen to find Dokyeom cooking something. "Oh? G'morning" I say with a smile and walk towards him to see what he's making.

"You're awake?" He asks and I chuckle as that reminds me of my mom asking me the questions that did not need to be asked in the first place. "I'm making curry, there's katsu in the air fryer, add some for yourself as well" he tells me and I walk towards the refrigerator and take out a frozen katsu and add it in the air fryer and set it up again.

"This looks delicious," I say, smelling the curry and then taking a proper look at Dokyeom.

"You're wearing glasses, do you usually wear lenses?" I ask curiously, admitting to myself internally how cute he looked with them on.

Dokyeom adjusted his glasses and chuckled softly. "Yeah, I sometimes wear contacts when I'm working or performing, but when I'm off-duty and just hanging out, I prefer my glasses. They're more comfortable." he says and I nod.

"They look good" I say with a smile and ask him another question in a lower voice

"Apart from NaEun and Seungcheol, am I the last one to wake up?" I ask embarrassed and Dokyeom laughs at my question seeing my state of embarrassment and he enjoyed it. 

"Don't laugh at me~" I say and swat his shoulder playfully.

"You aren't, Jeonghan hyung is still sleeping in some other room after NaEun kicked him out to sleep with Seungcheol hyung this morning."I chuckled at the mental image of NaEun and Jeonghan's morning antics.