The shoot

A week later, the shoot starts, with Wonwoo and Dokyeom unit. I finish most of my work and go to the shoot area along with Maria to see how it's coming along. 

I enter the shoot area and see a lot of staff watching these two tall figures with awe as they posed for pictures. I suddenly hear almost all of them cackling up as I move closer to the area and see Dokyeom doing push ups to get pumped up. I would be lying if I said that wasn't attractive. His arm veins pop and he gets into position to get more pictures clicked beside Wonwoo. 

Talk about fan service. The two of them posed with serious faces and built bodies. I moved closer to see how the pictures were turning out on the screen and my eyes widened at how crazy good they were. The two of them occasionally broke into laughter but soon gained composure and posed well. 

"Woah" I hear Maria beside me and I give her an 'I know right' expression.

I keep looking at the screen when the series of extremely serious photos come to an abrupt end when one picture of Dokyeom smiling widely shows up on the screen.

My god

I thought to myself and looked up from the screen, my heart beating faster, just a smile and my hearts already loosing it?

"Hello!" I say cheerfully and wave at the two of them as they wave back at me with smiles plastered on their faces. 

"You guys look wonderful, these are turning out amazing" I tell them and then look at the photographer and nod at him with a thumbs up.

After a few more pictures together Wonwoo steps out and stands beside me as Dokyeom gets clicked for his solo pictures. He stood with a serious expression for about 30 seconds before bursting into laughter and getting shy making Wonwoo and I chuckle. 

"You both monitoring me like that really isn't helping" he says smiling and pointing towards me and Wonwoo.

"I'll go get ready for my shoot then" Wonwoo says and leaves to get his touch ups and make up done.

"You, you scared me with that look you just had," Dokyeom says with an innocent smile. 

With the kind of outfit he was wearing, he was only supposed to look hot, how was it that his smile made it a hundred times better? 

"I need to make sure these turn out perfect, the world needs to know you better" I tell him returning his smile, he doesn't reply to me but just smiles at me for a few seconds before getting back in his pose, I kept watching the shoot. 

I had watched too many celebrities get their photoshoots done, most of them made everyone's heart flutter with their sexy poses and expressions. I was hoping this was one of those, but my heart kept going up and down throughout the shoot. Or was I already developing blood pressure issues?

Every time someone praised him he got shy and smiled so hard, his eyes disappeared. It was adorable to watch, it also spoke on how modest he was regarding his work. 

He kept cracking silly jokes that kept the environment light and people on the set laugh. That, I'm guessing, is one of his very powerful strengths.

After Dokyeom, Wonwoo gets his solo photoshoot done while Dokyeom watches him, standing beside me.

"Wonwoo hyung, these turned out so good" he says with an amazed expression looking at the the pictures on the screen

"I agree, they're amazing. You're fans are gonna love these pics" I tell them when my phone pings and I check it.

"You guys, I have a quick meeting I need to attend. I'll see you guys later." I tell them and leave the set and attend the meeting I told them about.

When I come back after my meeting I expected them to be tired and done with the shoot, considering they hadn't eaten much or maybe at all to keep their faces from puffing up. I walk in to see Wonwoo and Dokyeom smiling at something with a screen in front of them. It means they were doing the fan question segment now, still energetic, which was pretty impressive.

Their shoot ends after answering a few more questions and they thank the staff and crew professionally and head towards me. 

"Great job you guys, the photos look amazing," I say and finally notice their tired faces.

"Please get some good dinner now, you guys have been starving for the entire day." I continue as we walk towards their changing rooms. 

"Yeah, we're thinking of getting some barbeque now" Wonwoo tells me as he starts taking out the accessories he was wearing. 

"That's a good idea, I hope you both have a good meal" I say and they pass a smile to me before heading into their respective changing rooms and I move back to the shoot area to see the staff clearing everything up, I go talk to the project manager and he tells me details about sending the photos to my team.

"Hana! Could you please come here for a sec please?" I hear Dokyeom's loud voice from near his changing room.

"Hey, what's up? Do you need something?" I ask standing outside his room, thinking something is wrong. 

"Come in come in." I step in "Do you wanna join us for dinner?" He asks, and my eyes widen out of slight surprise. 

"What?" I ask dumbfounded putting my hands in the back pockets of my pants. 

"Wonwoo hyung was asking, since we've all already met a couple times before this, we could become good friends, so join us for dinner" he says leaning on the makeup table, making him look more attractive than before.

What was wrong with me?

"He also said something more" he added, a bit hesitant now "He thought he would intrude if he came along, since you and him haven't talked a lot compared to us" he said touching his nose while speaking. His nose bridge wasn't a joke. I was jealous of how sharp and perfect his features were.

"So you're saying..."

"Just the two of us if you're up for it" Dokyeom finishes the sentence looking at me waiting for an answer. "Wonwoo hyung suggested it." he explains again. 

"I would have seriously liked that-" my phone rings, "Duty calls" I answer disappointing him and myself equally, this was a good chance to get to know him and I missed it.

"Let's go some other day then" Dokyeom says with his eyes almost glimmering. Nobody could say no to those eyes, neither did I wish to say no.

"I would like that" I say, giving him a smile and picking up my call "yes I'll be there in a minute" I speak to the person on the other side and hang up.

"Tell Wonwoo, I'm sorry I couldn't accompany you guys and that he wouldn't have intruded," I say and leave in a hurry to see what mess my team had made at this hour.

"Someone from the team forgot to send the schedule date to the painter we're featuring in the next months cover and he had to get it by today, everything gonna get messy now" Maria tells me half panicked about the situation.

"Calm down. Let's handle it calmly." I say and get to work.