Just in case

We got into the car and started driving back, JiAh informed us she'd go home by herself.

"Who all knew? That you were going to propose to me today?" I asked, looking at him, the smile plastered across my face.

"Our parents and sisters, I took their permission and showed them the ring. It was difficult to convince YuJin but after she saw the ring she finally decided that I truly was worthy of you" He joked and I giggled looking at the ring. It was indeed beautiful. It felt like the ring was taken right out of a fairytale. It had a gold band that had mini diamonds lined up to the main stone. The main stone being a brilliantly rich rose quartz, the gem of love, which was surrounded by delicate diamonds forming a snowflake around it.The ring was extravagant yet so elegant. It wasn't too big to seem gaudy, it wasn't too small to not notice, it was the perfect size.

"Do you remember this ring?" he asked, glancing at me and I nodded my head slightly.

"美しい夢"* I answered and he smiled. "I can't believe you remembered," I confessed with a soft smile. The ring was designed by me. The inspiration? Dokyeom. The day he had helped me overcome my ice skating trauma was undoubtedly one of the most unforgettable days in my life. That night before sleeping, I had designed this ring, a snowflake reminding me of the fear I had conquered and of Dokyeom. The beauty of his love that stood out even in a cold snow blizzard, the blizzard being my trauma that Dokyeom broke and stood in front of me showing me I could overcome anything.

(Utsukushii Yume = beautiful dream)

"I love you," I murmured the only reply I had for him at the moment, but I think he heard every emotion behind it with the dazzling smile he gave me. The morning sun rays that shined on his face made him look golden, eyes gleaming with happiness.

"Do the members not know?" I asked and he shook his head, surprising me. 

"I was going to tell them but I thought I'd surprise them too, I was going to talk to Seungcheol hyung or Jeonghan hyung beforehand but then let it be. Ah, my manager knows, regardless of everything, the company will have to know before we release any statement." He told me in an apologetic manner and I nodded understanding. After talking about what the company would say, we decided we'd surprise the members right away. Luckily they were all in the main dorm.

Before entering the main dorm, I made Dokyeom pinch my cheeks so they'd look red, my eyes were already evidence enough that I had cried and hid my ring in the pockets of my jacket. I entered the dorm with Dino opening the door for me.

"Noona-" he spoke in a low voice looking at my face.

I walked in and found NaEun sitting on the dining table with Seungcheol and Minghao accompanying her. They were all reading some books. 

"Yah-" she looked shocked to see my face and then looked behind me at Dokyeom who had his head low. "What happened? Did you cry?" she asked, checking my face and I hugged her.

Seungcheol got up from his seat and walked towards me, "Hana-ya" he spoke expecting an answer, then walked over to Dokyeom to ask him what was wrong.

"He-" I sniffed, pouring down a few fake tears down my eyes "He broke up with me" I murmured and NaEun looked at us both in astonishment.

"He what?!" Dino exclaimed from across the room, his voice echoing dramatically. 

Soon the other members made their way into the living room, constantly asking both of us what had happened, the only answer they got was that he broke up with me.

"Seokmin-ah, she'll wait for you after the military if that's why you've broken up" Soonyoung explained to Dokyeom with a hand on his shoulder.

"Dokyeom-ah, you told me she was the one, what do you mean you broke up with her?" Mingyu asked, walking towards Dokyeom then towards me and caressed my head to see if I was still crying.