Bickering our way back into love

(I'd really appreciate if you, dear readers, would comment in a few places and let me know your about your reactions or thoughts <3 Happy reading <33)

The next morning, I abruptly woke up to someone's loud singing. Loud enough to make me swear first thing in the morning. I turned my head to the side to see who was singing when I noticed Dokyeom's arm around my body. We were cuddled up on the couch. Probably because after everyone slept we decided to sit and talk about the entire scandal situation, instead of sleeping.

After turning my head around enough, I noticed Dino blasting the karaoke early in the morning. It was probably still 9.30am. 

"Hya!" I scolded in Dino's direction and Dokyeom grumbled beside me pulling me closer.

Noticing that Dino had no intention of stopping I tossed a throw pillow at him. He had to stop or stopped. Either ways, the karaoke speaker had to disappear. 

"Everybody is sleeping, shut up" I whined as the pillow hit his body and Dino looked at me with a shocked face.

"Ah! It hurts" he rubbed his arm where the pillow was aimed at. 

"It's literally a feather pillow. Sleep and let sleep, please" I said, turning back towards Dokyeom as he snuggled me in.

"Noona!" he roared in disappointment and shock. 

"What!" I hollered back making my poor boyfriend flinch a little in his sleep. 

"It's 1!" Dino announced and I snapped my eyes open momentarily.

"What?" I asked surprised and he nodded confirming. "Is everyone awake?" I asked and Dino looked around for a moment before answering.

"Mingyu, Jun, Hoshi, Coups hyung NaEun noona and Vernon are sleeping. Jeonghan and Seungkwan hyung left for a walk, Woozi is in his room, Minghao is meditating. Wonwoo and Joshua, I have no idea what they're doing, they could be sleeping too" He said.

"Sleep and let sleep Dino-ya." Dokyeom mumbled and threw over a blanket on Dino's side and the two of us went back to sleeping after noticing that Dino had left the room. Probably finding some other activity or NaEun and Scoups to bother, but that was unlikely since he knew Scoups would chew his head off, NaEun more than Scoups to be honest.  

After waking up an hour later, eating some make do breakfast and cleaning up most of the mess, we left for Seoul again. Everyone started settling into one of the 3 cars. Dokyeom, I and Scoups were sitting in a car waiting for NaEun as we watched the other cars fill up spaces. 

"No" Scoups, I and Mingyu said at the same time as Mingyu opened the door to sit in. As much as love we all shared for Mingyu, having him and Scoups in one car for a 3 hour ride was a big straight no.  Frankly Mingyu and Scoups themselves were pretty much at peace with the fact that Mingyu was Scoups' favourite child among all 12 others but he definitely was also the one with 'middle child issues' and Scoups didn't take it. Definitely not for 3 hours. 

"What happened?" Dokyeom asked from the driver's seat looking into the rear view mirror with me sitting beside him.

"Mingyu and I will fight if we sit together. This isn't it. Andwe" Scoups complained trying to close the door on Mingyu's side and pushing him out while Dokyeom simply watched the drama happening behind us.

"Not like I was very excited to sit with you" Mingyu pouted in a tone and stood there.

Last night, after all of us were drop dead drunk, Mingyu and Scoups managed to formulate some kind of bickering base. Looked like the topic wasn't done yet. Not that this was something new to watch, but it never got old.