New achievements

Soon Dokyeom entered the dorm with a cheerful face. He always did carry a cheerful face but this time he looked radiant and anyone could have spotted it from miles afar.

"What are you guys up to?" He asked, sitting next to me dropping his bag on the floor. I passed my beer glass to him and he gave me a smile and drank some of my beer. One thing I had gotten to know about him was, he really liked beer.

"We were just hanging out, waiting for you," I replied with a smile, feeling a rush of warmth as Dokyeom joined our little gathering. His cheerful presence was infectious, and I couldn't help but be drawn to his radiant smile.

He took another sip of my beer, and I chuckled. "You really love beer, don't you?"

Dokyeom nodded, setting the glass down. "There's something about the taste and the atmosphere that makes it enjoyable."

Mingyu, Jun, and Seungkwan filled Dokyeom in on our evening, sharing the highlights of our conversation and the game we played. Dokyeom laughed along with us, and it was clear that he cherished the bond I was making with his group members as well.

With the others dispersing to their own rooms and homes, it was just Dokyeom and I left in the kitchen. We moved from the kitchen to the living room and sat on the couch facing each other. The air felt cosy and intimate, filled with the warmth of our connection.

Dokyeom leaned closer to me, his eyes locked onto mine with a gentle intensity. "I'm sorry I'm late," he said, his voice soft and sincere.

I smiled, reaching out to gently cup his cheek. "Don't worry, I had a great time with your friends. They're a fun bunch."

He leaned into my touch, closing his eyes for a moment before opening them to gaze at me with affection. "I'm glad you get along with them. They mean a lot to me."

I brushed my thumb across his cheek, savouring the tenderness of the moment. "I can tell. And they seem to care about you a great deal as well."

Dokyeom's hand found mine, and he laced our fingers together. "They do. They've started caring about you too"

I smiled at Dokyeom's words and sat up straight tapping on his leg excitedly, as if remembering something.

"I forgot to ask, how was your meeting? It got extended right? Everything Okay?" I asked with genuine curiosity.

Dokyeom nodded, his fingers still intertwined with mine. "Yeah, the meeting went well. It did get extended, but it was productive. We're working on some exciting projects, and I can't wait to share them with you."

I leaned in closer to him, my eyes searching for any signs of exhaustion or stress. "You worked hard for it. Makes me feel proud about you" I said and he chuckled.

"I do have something to tell you." He said and reached out for his bag and took out an envelope and handed it to me. "Read it, it's in english so you'll read faster than me." He said, making me slightly frown about his low confidence.

I read the letter and realised Dokyeom's gaze on me.

"If you keep staring I won't be able to focus" I mumbled my eyes on the letter. 

"I can't not look at you all the time, it's your fault, being so pretty all the time" his voice sounding sincere in a whisper and I chuckled to myself blushing at his cheesy line, biting my lip and continued to read the letter.

As I reached the main part of it I looked at Dokyeom with wide eyes, full of surprise and astonishment and he just burst into laughter. 

"Yah! Lee Dokyeom!" I said loudly and he giggled making my smile go wider.