Motorcycle nights

A few weeks later, Maria bought me a bag of clothes. My clothes. I looked at her, confused.

"Am I supposed to be somewhere tonight?" I asked not remembering any schedule and she nodded.

"Yes you do, I need you to change into these clothes. Go get ready" she said with a quickness in her voice and I raised an eyebrow at her and she rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm the boss here, miss" I teased her playfully and she chuckled as she pushed me in the fitting room of the office and I changed into my vintage leather black jacket and took out my office wear and put on spare jeans that I had in my office. I came out and Maria looked at me putting her hands together happily.

"I like the vintage leather look, but I'd like to know where I am going" I said and she gave me my phone and puts it into my phone and pushes me to the door.

"Go to the basement parking, you'll know" she said and I squinted my eyebrows and went to the basement parking like she had informed me to.

I got out of the elevator and walked through the lobby to see a guy dressed in all black, his face covered by the helmet and on a motorcycle. Might I add a gorgeous motorcycle. The "guy" slid the visor of his helmet up, so that I could see the eyes. Eyes that I could very much recognise anywhere.

Surprised, I walked towards him as he sat mightily on the motorcycle, the crinkles of his eyes telling me he was smiling just as much as I was.

"What is all this!" I whisper screamed and I heard his chuckles through the helmet. "And god damn, where'd you get this beauty?" I asked, admiring the motorcycle.

"I have a few people here and there who own such beauties." He said and I chuckled as I looked back at him.

"Thought we could go around the city, with nobody capturing us. A little adventurous like you like it." he said, handing me another helmet, similar to his. I took the helmet and he buckled it on me. I got seated behind him, and held onto his shoulders at first.

"Settled?" he asked, with one of his softest voices, being contradictory to our entire attire and get up right now.

"Let's go!" I said excitedly and he cranked up the engine, the roar of the motorcycle echoing in the basement as we set off.

As we got onto wider roads, Dokyeom rode faster making me lean closer to him and hold onto his body tightly. The cool air of the city night swept past us, carrying away any remnants of stress or worry. I felt alive, free, and utterly content as we zoomed through the streets.

The city lights created a mesmerising panorama around us, and I couldn't help but admire the beauty. The low hum of the motorcycle engine merged with the distant sounds of the city, creating a soundtrack to our impromptu adventure.

We continued our ride, weaving through the city's vibrant streets, each turn adding another layer to our shared experience. The night unfolded, and as we eventually slowed down, I found myself not just holding onto Dokyeom for stability, but also for the sheer joy of being close to him.

Dokyeom drove up to our usual spot up the hill, where we had gone camping. We stopped at a silent corner, with a single light post making up all the glow for that area. As Dokyeom stopped, both of us let out a sigh of content, smiles spreading around our lips. I got down from the motorcycle and took off my helmet, and I looked at him with an unexplainable kind of rush in my body.

"That was crazy!" I said laughing looking at him with amusement and he nodded laughing along with me.

"I haven't done this in a while, feels good" he said, loosening up his arms, still seated on his motorcycle.