Pose for a picture

We keep walking in comfortable silence for a while before NaEun calls me ahead to walk with her, I talk to her and get to know her a bit while the boys walk behind us. I hear camera clicks and quickly turn behind to see if there are paps following us. I notice Dokyeom holding a camera and clicking my picture making me widen my eyes in surprise.

"Wait like that!" he says from his place and I listen, I hear a few more clicks and he takes his camera down from his face and I see a huge smile on his face, making me blush and smile back at him.

As we reached the top of the trail, we looked around the beautiful view. Dokyeom went around clicking pictures of the scenery and the skies. I took out my phone and clicked a few of the sky as well, it was really beautiful. I saw NaEun and Scoups sitting together and discussing something, which was really cute, so I decided to snap a few of them as well.

I had seen his Scoups nature; in his professional nature, the leader behaviour, this was the first time I was seeing him in his just Seungcheol manner, a more casual environment and comfortable for him to be around. Honestly, he was really mature, to handle his group like that and turn into a romantic guy with his girlfriend was sweet to watch.

"They're cute aren't they?" Mingyu asked and I nodded watching them.

"I haven't seen Seungcheol like this before so it's is actually a beautiful sight for me" I tell him honestly.

"You're yet to get close to the members, everyone has sides that you'll be surprised to see," he tells me in a positive manner.

"Now I really wanna know" I say and chuckle

"Know what?" Dokyeom asks catching up to where Mingyu and I were standing.

"If you will click a picture with her" Mingyu speaks and pushes Dokyeom to stand beside me. Making us both look at him with a surprised look and a nervous chuckle.

Dokyeom stands beside me shoulder to shoulder but with decent distance in between, it was when I realised he was about half a head taller than me, if I had to turn towards his side and talk to him, I would have to look up to him.

"Dokyeom-ah, is she a fan? And what's with the awkward thumbs up?" Mingyu complains and makes hand gestures to tell him to move closer to me.

"Dokyeom-ah, this is how you pose naturally" Scoups says and puts an arm around Na Eun's shoulder and poses for a pic.

"Exactly," Wonwoo adds in his deep voice.

The way they were monitoring us did not help in the natural pose idea. I knew I was awkward and shy to do anything like that right now, especially with all of their eyes on me, I also felt Dokyeom stiff up against me.

"Ah, stop it hyung." he said, smiling awkwardly.

"Seungcheol, Wonwoo-ya, let them click the way they want to, you boys are making him awkward.

Like I said, I liked Na Eun.

But then Mingyu decided to speak up.

"This won't do, the moment is gone, leave it." He says and puts his phone in his pocket and walks towards others while me and Dokyeom just look at him blinking our eyes. 

"What just happened?" I ask and Dokyeom looks at me and shrugs.

"Why don't we just click the pictures ourselves." he says and holds the camera backward so that the lens is facing us and not the screen, he scoots closer to me and bends a bit down in his knees to reach my level and clicks the camera. We click a couple of selfies on his camera and then on his phone.

"You have to send me these" I tell him and he smirks making me raise my eyebrows questionably at him and he chuckles. 

"I will, I will" he says and we join the others as well.

Later that night Mingyu sent me a few photos, they were pictures of me and Dokyeom looking confused and awkward when Scoups and NaEun were showing us how to pose and then some pics of us checking out the photos in Dokyeom's phone. Honestly they were all candids but they were cute. 

Dokyeom's pov:

After practice in the evening, I sent her our selfies. They were cute and hilarious since a few were normal and the others were us making funny faces.

"Send me the ones the pictures that you clicked of me" she told me mid conversation remembering I had clicked a few other of hers.

"Oh- I haven't moved pictures from my camera to my laptop yet" I say in the phone that's on my hand rest of the couch I'm sitting on and working on my laptop.

Honestly, I had already transferred the photos on my laptop, I was just going through them. Hana knew that I had clicked a few pictures of hers, but they weren't the only pictures I had clicked. I had clicked a few candids of hers as she admired the skies and nature while we walked, and her laugh when she was walking with NaEun.

She looked beautiful in all of those pictures.

I was immensely grateful to Mingyu for getting her there this morning. While Hana and I kept in touch for the past few weeks, we would often talk about meeting but due to my schedule getting busier and hers as busy as ever, we weren't able to get a date fixed to meet for a meal.

Going on a hike helped us get to know each other more.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't interested in her. She was an extremely interesting person to start with, everytime I knew something new about her, I wanted to know more about her.

I often shared photos with her of the pictures I take when I'm outside, while she shares the pictures of Yu Jin and MeeJin everytime I ask about them.

Not just me, she was getting closer to the team as well, ever since she's met NaEun, they had started texting each other, like Hana likes to call her "a confidante on the other side" which is true- somewhat. NaEun lets her in on a lot of the team's fun stories, since she has been around longer.

In a few weeks, our tour is starting and I really want her to attend. I want her to see what I do, experience the energy of the crowd and get to know what I'm like when I'm performing.

Knowing her and Mingyu's friendship, I think he has already sent her a ticket, especially now that their friendship is growing.

I can't help but feel excited and nervous at the thought of her watching us perform. Having her in the audience would be so exciting. I really want to give my best for her and for my team and fans of course.