Surprise!

A few days later, I flew to Milan for a product launch. Dokyeom and I got in contact when we could because of the time difference and his upcoming concert which made him even busier than before. Dokyeom sent me his and members' pictures of the concert's rehearsals and I Facetimed them when I got time. He also sent me pictures of the Japanese delicacies he was enjoying while I sent pictures of my daily Italian cuisines.

During my free time, I bought Dokyeom a vintage leather bag, he was recently getting into buying bags, all thanks to Joshua. Made the shopper enthusiast in me a little more happy to buy my boyfriend gifts.

A day before their concert, I called Mingyu to ask for a favour.

"Hello, my dear friend." I started with a sweet voice and I could hear his surprised voice in the back.

"Oh? Dear? What's with the sudden love and appreciation? I almost feel special" he said in a surprised tone and I rolled my eyes as I sat in front of my laptop screen.

"Oh shut up I appreciate you everyday I just put an adjective to use today" I said and he chuckled hysterically on the other side in sarcasm and then asked me in a serious tone.

"What do you want"

"Information" I replied with a single word focused on getting the job done on my laptop.

"About?" he asked in a nonchalant tone

"Dokyeom" I said in an obvious tone scrunching my face at his question.

"Oh really? I would have never guessed!" he spoke dramatically and I glared at my phone.

"Just listen!" I scolded and the drama in his voice dropped.

"Fine. shoot"

"I want to surprise him in Japan. Can you tell me which hotel you guys are staying in?" I asked and he gave me the details and I looked for that hotel.

"Mingyu the site says it's not taking any bookings. What should I do?" I asked in a sad voice and he chuckled on the other side. "You're seriously laughing right now?"

"No. Don't book any rooms. Your lover is staying in a solo room. Go stay with him, I don't think you need another room." Mingyu said with genuine laughter in his voice.

"I mean- I really don't mind" I said with a thoughtful smile.

"No more details. Please stop the conversation here." He said in a disgusted voice and I agreed with him on this.

"Now I need a plane ticket." I spoke and went through the flight list and found one. I sent the details to Mingyu and a few minutes later I received a message from Seungchoel.

"Hana-ya, take this earlier flight. That'll give you some time to even attend the concert. I'll give you a VIP ticket, just stay in contact with NaEun." Seungchoel spoke, taking over Mingyu's phone.

"Seungcheol, you don't have to do that," I replied, touched by his gesture.

"Nonsense, it's the least I can do. We'd love to have you there, and I know Dokyeom would be thrilled," Seungcheol insisted.

I smiled, feeling grateful for his kindness. "Thank you, Seungcheol. I'll make sure to stay in touch with NaEun and not miss the concert."

"No worries" he said and handed the phone back to Mingyu.

"Seungcheol really can pull some crazy strings. He did that in between the time you sent your details." Mingyu expressed his surprise and I nodded.

"That was crazy fast."

With Seungcheol's given ticket, I flew to Japan from Milan after finishing my work in Milan. To my surprise, Mingyu and Seungchoel had also sent a car to pick me up from the airport. I met up with NaEun who excitedly hugged me the moment she saw me as I hugged her back. She took me to Dokyeom's room where I changed into better clothes for the concert.