Mouse sisters

A few days later, Jiah had sent YuJin and MeeJin to my place, saying it was because she was busy, but I know it was mostly to distract me from everything. Knowing the two sisters were gonna be there, Dokyeom made sure he was present to entertain them and me.

As of now, we had coloured out of the lines in a colouring book, danced to Seventeen's music to which Dokyeom proudly showed them the steps; and had a few snacks.

Dokyeom had gotten warm mouse outfits for both the sisters, in which they looked absolutely adorable. Dokyeom clicked their photos and named them the mouse sisters. While I fed Mee Jin milk through her bottle, Dokyeom cooked with YuJin in the kitchen. To my surprise Dokyeom had put YuJin on his shoulders and her hands were in his hair pulling onto random places for support. It was a perfect Ratatouille scene and I had to click pictures of it.

"She might pull off your hair, you know?" I whispered and he chuckled shaking his head

"She's got a good grip," Dokyeom replied, glancing up at YuJin on his shoulders. "But it's worth it for the fun we're having. Right, YuJinnie?"

YuJin giggled and nodded, her tiny hands still entangled in Dokyeom's hair making us both smile wholeheartedly. Looking at Dokyeom's awkward position of cooking with one hand while the other was over his head protecting YuJin so she wouldn't fall made me pity him.

"YuJin-ah, why don't we get off his shoulders now?" I asked with a soft tone trying to sweet talk her into getting down.

"She's fine where she is," Dokyeom protested while YuJin nodded agreeing with him.

"You're hands are going to ache a lot"

"I'm alright, Hana" he said, shifting his attention back onto cooking the stew.

"Seokmin-ah" I said in a stern yet soft voice and looked at him with serious expressions, hands on my waist and everything. He knew that using his birth name meant serious talk but all he did was look at me and grin as an answer to my glare.

I rolled my eyes at his stubbornness, "Don't come to me if your arms ache like hell then" I said in mock annoyance.

Dokyeom chuckled, "I'll take my chances. Cooking with YuJin on my shoulders is a lot better than aching"

YuJin most definitely found amusement in his words as she giggled.

I shook my head, unable to resist his infectious enthusiasm. "You're both a handful, but I'm glad we're having fun."

Soon the doorbell rang and I glanced at Dokyeom and he nodded, it had to be Jeonghan. He had earlier called me and asked when he could visit me, to check up on me.

I opened the door and welcomed him inside. Jeonghan kept his infamous blue jacket on the coat rack and joined us.

"Hyung, Hana is upset" Dokyeom spoke even before saying hi to him, making me widen my eyes.

"Oh? What happened? Hana?" Jeonghan asked with a concerned voice and I shook my head.

"Nothing happened. Literally nothing happened" I said and Jeonghan sat me down on the couch while Dokyeom snickered in an evil way and went back to the kitchen.

"You can tell me, it's alright, we can figure it out. Dokyeom is there by your side all the time, so are we." Jeonghan said in a soft tone and my heart melted at how sweet he was at comforting and confronting such situations.

"Jeonghan, I really really appreciate this, but I'm alright, Dokyeom is kidding." I said, giving him a soft smile.

"No I don't think he is, he wouldn't say it just like that" Jeonghan said, unable to accept Dokyeom's joke.