Next meet when?

"Hana-ya" he called me as I was about to head towards my desk.

That was the first time he had called me that, before today he had called me Hana in a formal or semi formal manner, but this felt so much better.

"Yes?"

"Remember the meal you promised me during the photoshoot?" he reminds me with a glint of curiosity in his eyes, as if I had forgotten. He looked shy and hesitant but also very impatient to know the answer.

I simply nod, pulling my lips in to stop myself from smiling any wider and looking like a complete fool in front of him.

"If you've not had your lunch, are you up for it?" He asks with the same anxiousness in his voice, "Of course we could take Yu Jin and Mee Jin together too, I know a few restaurants around here." he says. He was being so considerate it hurt me to answer him the way I did.

"I am so sorry." I began and his face fell "It's not that I don't want to go out with you for a meal, I want to, it's been on my mind for a while now" I blurt out honestly "Yu Jin can't eat outside food yet and their mom, my sister could return at any moment to pick them up." I explain hoping he gets my worries.

"I thought you didn't want to be seen with me outside, I mean I get it, it would cause trouble" He answers himself looking down in a low voice. 

"No that is not why I said no, and even if I get seen with you outside you'll be more under fire than I will be," I explain anxiously and he nods silently.

"Why don't we order in? We can order today and maybe go out for a meal some other day?" I plead. 

"That works for me, as long as we're eating together" he says and I physically relaxed. 

We ordered some good Japanese food, since we both loved it and I got a bottle of wine from our company's department that prepared gifts for our clients and moved to the lounge area to have lunch. Dokyeom kept Mee Jin back in her cot after she had finished having her milk, and we took her along with us to the lounge. Yu Jin was still sleeping so we let her sleep in my cabin and asked Maria not to let anyone in.

"How are your schedules these days? Must have been a lot busy now that the album is released" I ask and take a bite of my tonkatsu.

"They're almost done now, we're starting to prepare for our concert now, we have a Korea and Japan tour coming up" he explains while drinking some of his wine.

"When does it start?"

"Dates aren't fixed yet but the Korea tour should start in about 3 months, and the Japan tour is much later. I'll have you send a ticket, and you can get these little angels there" he says with a smile.

"That's very sweet of you, thank you. I'll try and learn the lyrics till then" I say and he looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"How many seventeen songs do you know?" he asks folding his arms in a questioning manner. 

"I know Imperfect love, I know- To you. Um...." I think for a sec to which he raises his eyebrows even more with a questionable look "Oh! Rock with you" I say counting those three on my finger with a proud felling on my face. 

"3 songs" he says blatantly but his eyes filled with mischief. 

"I am disappointed. You have friends who are a part of that group. Mingyu, Vernon, Coups, Wonwoo to some extent, and me! You have more friends from seventeen than the number of songs that you know." he says pouting and questioning me.

"I am sorry but I'm not the biggest fan of K-pop, so I'm a bit uneducated about this all" I tell him, honestly it is very embarrassing how I am sitting in front of one and saying I don't know much at all.

"Seungkwan would have disowned you till now if he was here. You need to be educated." He tells me, sounding serious but his expressions told me how this was friendly banter.

"Teach me then. Like you said it is really disappointing how I barely know anything considering I work with idols and am friends with a few" I say with an apologetic face.

"Okay Okay" he said motivated "You need to know discographies, front, back; left-right." he says now adding dramatic hand gestures and I play along. 

"Yes sir" I bow playfully. "Please let me know when you'll be free for these lessons" I tell him and he sits up straight as if he's actually a teacher.

"I need to check my schedule for that" he says, pulling up his sleeve aggressively and dramatically to check his watch. "Since you're a new favourite student, I shall add you to my precious time" he says and extends his hand forward and I respectfully accept it and share a professional handshake.

"I am honoured" I say, and we burst into laughter after a few seconds.

We finish eating and move back to my cabin. We enter the cabin to see Yu Jin waking up and I walk towards her and kneel down to her level. 

"Mumma?" she mumbled and I pushed her hair back that was messed up because of sleeping.

"Mumma will come back in a while, you spent the day with me remember?" I ask and tidy her dress up. "Were you able to sleep properly?" I ask her sweetly and she nods.

"Hungry" she says sleepily, keeping a hand on her stomach and I hear Dokyeom lightly whisper "cute" from behind me.

I take Yu Jin with me to her bag and get the tiffin my sister sent for her out. She walks past Dokyeom without batting an eye at him which surprised him and honestly me too. Truly food was her priority.

"Tomato" she says pointing at the whole tomato in her tiffin and I take it out for her and hand it to her.

"Do you want me to cut it for you in pieces?" I ask and she shakes her head and bites into it as if it was an apple.

"I have teeth, babies can't eat because they don't have any teeth" her newly shared knowledge makes me and Dokyeom snicker.

"Correct, Yu Jinnie isn't a baby, Yu Jinnie is a grown up" I tell her and take out her lunch box.

Entertaining her for a good 20 minutes while she eats, Dokyeom finally decides to leave, he gives me a quick side hug and goes to say bye to Yu Jin. 

"DK when will I meet u again?" she asks making a pouty face with curiosity. 

"That you will have to ask your Hannie, should we ask together?" he says holding her beside him and looking at me.

"Hannie-ah when should we meet again?" He asks staring right at me with a cute expression. 

"I'm free for you later, tomorrow, or any day you want to go." I say in slow pace as I walk towards him and Yu Jin, his eyes following me every step I take towards them.

"But right now, I'm only free for Yu Jinnie" I say and extend my hand towards her and she takes it and comes on my side.

"I would have taken up the "later" part offer but I have practice." He tells me with an apologetic manner. 

"That's fine, let's find a time that's good for you and I both so we can finally get that proper meal" I say and he nods. He pats Yu Jin's head before heading out.

Later at night I think about the afternoon I had spent with him, his ears turning red when we started, his cute laughter, his nose touching antics, his broad as hell body, his jaw, him saying he'll add me to his precious time instead of taking his time out from his precious time, him being sweet to the sisters, what was with men getting a ton more attractive while being cute with babies? I was so down but I still kept thinking. 

Hey guys, I hope you all are enjoying the story, please comment to let me know any suggestions or constructive criticism.