Immortal flowers

My project with DoYun soon ended. He apologised for his behaviour with one of my favourite pastries, offering as an olive branch. I got it home and waited for Dokyeom to return so we'd have it together, a sugar rush that he needed and I didn't which is why sharing was better than gulping it down myself.

As I finished looking over the project drafts, Dokyeom entered with a bag that wasn't with him usually. After we had had our dinner, I took out the pastry and the two of us ate it as he told me about his day.

"By the way, do you have time tomorrow?" he asked as he washed the dishes and I cleaned the dinner table and the rest of the area.

"Why? Are we going on a date again?" I asked, looking behind at him.

"No, but we can have a home date, I have something in mind" He told me and excitement grew inside me.

"What is it? What is it?~" I asked in a singsong manner happily and he chuckled.

"Stay here" he informed and dried his hands and got the bag that he earlier had.

"We can make this, I think it could be fun to do it together." he said, pulling out a box of LEGO flower set.

"Lego?" I asked, surprised and took the box in my hand. "I didn't know you liked this kinda stuff"

"I don't not like them, but you're allergic to high pollen flowers and I wanted to get you flowers, without having you sneeze all day long. I know I can still get you roses and orchids and lilies, all the time, but these would stay forever."

Hearing his answer, I smiled widely, touched by his thoughts and kept the box on the table and hugged him tightly, "I love you I love you" I told him and felt him smile even when I wasn't watching him.

He patted my hips, a sign to jump into his arms and I did as I was told and jumped up and clung onto him like a koala and he held me in place with his arms. I put my arms around his neck and looked at him with all the love I had and more.

"Thank you" I whispered with a smile on my lips and adjusted his bangs with one hand.

"Hana" he spoke as he walked towards the couch and sat down, with me still clung around him.

"Hmm?"

"I didn't give you the best gift yet," he said with a playful glint in his eyes, his hands holding me securely.

"Oh? Nothing could top LEGO flowers right now though." I teased, enjoying the warmth of his embrace.

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small envelope. My eyes widened with surprise. "Dokyeom, what's this?"

"Open it and find out," he replied, a mischievous grin playing on his lips.

I opened the envelope and read it out and let out a scream in the end. A scream. I never really screamed like that until I was terribly angry or terribly happy and right now I was on cloud 9. 

"What! This is real?" I asked happily and Dokyeom nodded, chuckling, finding happiness in my reaction.

"I cannot believe it," I said more than elated at the moment. "A rerun of musical 'Xcaliber' last 3 shows as a conclusion note for the musical" I read out loud once again, still not fully grasping the reality.

"You can watch me play Arthur now, not live but still the entire show." he told me and caressed my back involuntarily with his thumbs.

"I'm going to watch all 3 shows," I said and he raised his eyebrows in surprise.

"Same show thrice? You'll get sick of me" he replied and I shook my head with a serious look.

"I don't need the musical for that" I answered sarcastically and earned a playful pat on my hip.