Cosy mornings

"Dokyeom-ah, how much longer?" We heard Dino's scream from outside and paused our little sneaky makeout session, opening our eyes. The bonfire area was a bit far from the kitchen, they couldn't see us, but their voices were still at a hearable distance. "Dokyeom-ah!" Dino screeched again.

"I really haven't been this annoyed at him for a long while" Dokyeom sighed and I chuckled, his face only an inch apart from my face, both of our hands still where they were before.

"We can continue this later" I tell him with a smile and he answers with a comforting hum and hugs me once, as I hug him back feeling his warm body.

I pick up the packet of marshmallows from behind me and both leave the kitchen going back to the bonfire area where the other members are smirking at us with mischievous faces.

"They look so thrilled right now" I whispered as we walked and Dokyeom laughs beside me. As soon as we reached, Dokyeom smacked Dino's head playfully.

"Learn to have patience, such a kid," Dokyeom said with a frustrated face as he sat down beside me and Dino burst into loud fits of laughter.

"What took you guys so long?" Wonwoo asked with a smug yet innocent looking smile and I looked at him surprised, raising my eyebrows.

"You really don't seem like the person I had met a few months back, you're seriously full of mischief." I say and yeet the packet of marshmallows at him and he shrugged simply, answering me with; "The more you know..."

The night ended with laughter and smiles on everyone's faces.

The next morning, I woke up to see the other side of the bed empty once again, it meant NaEun had once again kicked Jeonghan out and slept beside Seungcheol. Being too lazy to get up, I closed my eyes again and curled myself under the warm blanket feeling the warmth cover me up. I hear the door opening up and I slightly opened my eyes to see Dokyeom walk in with light steps towards me.

I smiled as he walked towards me and murmured a little "Hi" in a sleepy voice. He stood beside me and bent down a little to see my face with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Did I wake you up?" he asked and I shook my head saying no and turned on my side so I can face him.

"Did you sleep well at night?" he asked, sitting down on the bed, watching me.

I pulled up my blanket to cover my mouth and answered "I did, very soundly actually, what about you?" I told him honestly and he looked at me questionably.

"I slept very well but why are you covering your mouth?" he said, tugging a bit on my blanket.

"You will break up with me right away if I speak with my morning breath right now." I spoke and pulled up my blanket once again making him chuckle.

"I am not breaking up with you" he assured me and I genuinely questioned why he looked that good early in the morning.

Speaking of early mornings, I asked "What time is it?" in my sleepy voice and he checks his phone.

"It's 11.40" and I widened my eyes with surprise "Hungry? Should I make us breakfast?" he asked putting his phone back inside his pocket and I nodded at him.

"Okay, what do you want to have?"

"Anything is fine, I'll help" I said getting up from my bed and sitting up.

"You can catch up on your sleep" he said resting his arm on the bed and supporting his body sideways. (not lying down)

"No I'm awake now, I'll freshen up and be there in sometime" Dokyeom's eyes lingered on me as I gathered my hair behind my back, and I couldn't help but feel a rush of warmth at the way he looked at me. His smile grew a tiny bit wider as he watched, and I couldn't hide my own grin.

With a playful glint in my eye, I teased, "What's got you so captivated this morning?"

He chuckled and shrugged, his gaze never leaving me. "Just admiring the view," he replied with a shy smile.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pushed back the covers, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. "Alright, let me freshen up, and I'll be in the kitchen to help."

Dokyeom nodded in agreement, still wearing that charming smile. "Sounds like a plan. I'll get started on breakfast." he said and left the room.

After a quick shower and brushing my teeth to rid myself of the dreaded morning breath, I emerged from the bathroom feeling refreshed and more awake. As I made my way to the kitchen, I could already smell the delicious aroma of breakfast cooking. It seemed that Dokyeom had already started whipping up something tasty.

I found him standing by the stove, making omelettes in a skillet. He looked up when he heard me approach, and a bright smile crossed his face. "Hello there, you look fresh," he said to me warmly.

"I am freshened up," I replied, taking in the sight of him working in the kitchen. It was a simple yet heartwarming scene, one that made me appreciate our relationship even more.

"How can I help?" I asked looking around the kitchen and Dokyeom pointed to the loaf of bread kept in at a side. I took note and cut slices of bread and toasted them up after buttering them.

Vernon walked in with headphones on and peeked at what we're cooking as we waved at him. 

"Will you have some as well?" Dokyeom asked the younger and he simply nodded and walked towards me.

"Toast?" I ask and he holds up 2 fingers and I give him a thumbs up and butter up 2 more slices of bread.

After finishing up making our breakfast, Dokyeom and I move to the table and set down our food and call Vernon to join us.

Soon, Minghao, Jun join us and all of us chat and finish our breakfasts. While the others were busy doing activities near the house.

After cleaning up the holiday house and packing our bags we say bye to the beautiful view and leave back for our homes.

Hello guys :D

Please comment before and while reading to let me know your thoughts 

Thank you for reading. 

ps: im thinking of making a playlist, any suggestions??