PLEDIS representative

In the coming week I get in touch with Dokyeom and Wonwoo a few times personally and even their managers and marketing team a lot for their magazine covers.

"Hana, your sisters here" Maria informs me through the intercom and I tell her to let her come in. Jiah had a small restaurant, on days which would get really hectic she would leave her kids with me.

Jiah comes in with a baby cot which I instantly knew that was MeeJin sleeping. Yu Jin meanwhile runs inside the known environment of my office and jumps on the couch.

"Thank-" Jiah begins and I give her a look

"Enough with it already," I say sternly. "Come here" I tell her and take out a book from my drawer. I open my sketchbook and show her 2-3 designs of dresses.

"Do you like these? I made this for YuJin, her birthdays coming up so I thought I would make this for her '' I told her, showing my design, something I did very little these days.

"I love it! That's going to look beautiful on her, but you should have the final word from her, if she likes it, that means she'll love it till the end, if not, then it's a hard debate" she tells me honestly and I nod. Of course, being picky even about clothes ran in the family. Not surprising.

Jiah leaves after a few chats and I get a chair for Yu Jin to sit beside me and listen to her opinions about the magazine page arrangement. She had nothing more to say than "this this!" "no this!" aggressively and pointing on the pages as I worked, she honestly made it a lot fun though. I was having her pick one of two designs about something when my phone rang, Yu Jin picked it up for me and spoke in the cutest way. I put the call on speaker so I can hear as well.

"Hie~" she said in her baby voice and Maria's voice tone changed severely. I don't remember the last time Maria spoke to me that way. 

"Hi dear. Someone from PLEDIS is here for the magazine, can you say that to your aunt? They're already on their way up." Maria informs in a sweet tone. 

"Someone from PE-LE-DIS is here for you" Yu Jin tells me speaking with a pout mispronouncing but sounding cute. 

"Oh really? Tell her to send them and say thank you Maria from me, can you do that?" I ask her and she nods twice before repeating it to Maria. She hangs up the call after that and smiles widely at me. 

"I did it! I talked like a big big girl!" She said jumping down from the seat and running around my cabin making me giggle at her sweet antics. 

"You did! And you were very good! Big baby girl!" I say chasing her slowly as she runs around.

"Not baby!" She whines like always and I laugh. Just then the door opens up and the said PLEDIS representative walks in.

Yu Jin stops running as she sees the man and keeps staring at him. I mean I totally understand, because I was doing the same thing.

Dokyeom walked in and took off his mask. He looked at me first and then at Yu Jin and waved at her cutely. He walked towards her and kneeled down to her level to say hi to her. 

"Hi there, I'm DeeeKayy" he said in a funny manner, making Yu Jin snicker. He put forward his hand so she could shake it. Yu Jin turned back to look at me as if asking me if she should go with the handshake or not; I nod at her telling her she should. She turns back to face him and shakes his hand, her tiny little hand in his large palm and long fingers.

"I am Kim Yu Jin, I am 4 years old." She says with confidence and Dokyeom's eyes widen with surprise.

"Oh, you're so smart. I am very glad to meet you Yu Jin-ah" he says with a sweet smile and she stares at him for a minute and then again starts running.

"DK, you know? I just did a big girl thing!" she says excitedly running towards him, now that he was standing she barely reached a bit above his knees.

"So cute" Dokyeom says to himself looking at her and then walks towards me.

"What did you do today?" he asks her regarding her previous confession.

"I talked like a big girl, like Hannie does!" she says pointing at me, she called me Hannie often, and aunt on rare occasions, especially when she wanted something to be done her way.

"DK, I am big girl like Hannie" she says and laughs around, getting comfortable of his presence in the room. 

"Yu Jin-ah, you have to address him as uncle or older brother" I tell her "He's older than you" she listens to me but goes and sits beside Dokyeom on the couch and he watches her carefully.

"What are you going to call me now?" he asks curiously with wide eyes and she looks at him for a moment before standing up on the couch, almost on the edge. Instinctively I move closer to her in case she falls; I notice Dokyeom's hand goes up as well, some distance from her body to protect her from falling. His bare minimum actions were making me smile now like a fool.

"I will call you DK!" she says and jumps on the couch making Dokyeom drops his head and laughs finding it funny. 

"Okay okay, I agree" he says as he looks at her

"Hya! What do you mean agree?" I say, hands on my waist. 

"I'm okay with it, I don't mind at all; and she calls you Hannie as well" he says, his hand still up on her side.

"Because I'm her aunt, so it's fine" I debate, it seems fine that Dokyeom is okay with it but most adults don't like kids calling them by their name. I don't want Yu Jin or my sister to ever hear that she wasn't brought up the right way.

"Then I'll be her uncle, we'll be even" he says quickly and wrestles Yu Jin making her fall in a fit of loud laughter. 

I don't know if he said it with some intention, but his expressions gave away that it was an innocent way of words, maybe he meant it? Or maybe I was just overthinking. Whatever it was, he often spoke in a way that would mislead my heart.