Home dates

Dokyeom and I walked back to the hotel enjoying our warm takoyaki in the cold air. As we reached, Dokyeom launched himself on the bed with a tired body. Non stop practising and consecutive days of concert gives you that. I walked into the washroom to wash my face clean when Dokyeom called out from outside.

"Where's your phone? I want those photos that you clicked with it" He asked, his voice distant.

"It has to be somewhere nearby, look around" I said in the process of cleaning my face. Instead of looking around Dokyeom called my number to find it, I had to agree, it was the faster and smarter way.

"Yah!" I heard him screech from outside. I heard his loud footsteps and turned towards the bathroom door where he stood with my phone in his hands, a betrayal sort of expression on his face.

"You saved my name as James Lee?"

"Ah, yes" I answered and he leaned on the door frame crossing his hands. 

"Why would you do that?"

"I saved it that way because my phone goes in a lot of people's hands at times. Often it's with Maria but she knows it already, but sometimes there's a chance it will go around among my other team members."

He frowned, clearly not satisfied with my explanation. "Can't you put my actual name? It feels weird being saved as James Lee."

I gave him a surprised look "You told me your english name is James!"

"Yes but nobody calls me that, atleast change it to Seokmin" he said and I gave him my passcode so he could change it himself. When I got my phone back I laughed at how he had added a few cute emojis ahead of his name.

Later that night, I gave Dokyeom the leather bag that I brought him from Milan and we chatted with him resting his head on my stomach, chuckling at whatever weird sounds it made embarrassing me in the meantime. Soon his tired body dozed off and so did I.

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks later, we met whenever we got the time and one evening decided to meet up at Dokyeom's house for dinner. Ordering from his favourite pizza joint we sat in the living room watching a movie.

I cried my eyes out. So did Dokyeom. We both cried, so I don't really know which one of us handled the other. By the end of the movie we were sitting on the floor. Dokyeom and I had almost finished the pizza and were too lazy to get up and clean up now.

The emotional movie had left us both feeling a bit drained, and the pizza had provided some much-needed comfort. We sat there on the living room floor, our empty pizza boxes and scattered tissues evidence of the rollercoaster of emotions we had just experienced.

Dokyeom looked at me with a soft chuckle, his eyes still glistening from the tears. "I can't believe we both cried like that."

I chuckled, wiping away the last traces of tears. "Well, it was a pretty tear-jerking movie."

Dokyeom got up from his place to clean up everything and I looked at him with a tired expression. "I'll clean up, sit" he said with a soft smile and I shook my head.

"Help me up and we'll both clean up" I said and raised my hands like a baby for him to help me stand. Dokyeom giggled at my cute posture and put his hands in mine and pulled me up. We stood face to face and I pecked his lips twice, smiles spreading across our faces, with my arms locked behind his neck.

"You're my favourite" I said and pecked his lips once again and he widened his eyes.

"I am? Man I'm lucky then" he said, locking his hands behind my waist.