London

DOKYEOM'S POV:

Before I enlisted, Hannie and I planned a personal trip to London for our vacation. Amongst my busy schedules, we first visited Milan for Milan fashion week. Me as the ambassador and her as the editor in chief of Marie Claire. We flew on the same flight, stayed in the same hotel, but all in secret. Although I had already proposed to her, the situation hadn't really changed. We still had to hide from the public eye. Hana kept constantly convincing me that she found this better, keeping the relationship only to the close ones, since neither she nor I enjoyed many public opinions in our lives. But it still felt criminal to not shout and tell the world that I was being loved by the best woman to ever exist.

After confirming my hotel in Milan, Hana made sure she booked a room for herself there as well; which in the end went to her assistant and she sneaked into my room late at night.

"That's so many letters" she admired walking over to the table to see all the letters and gifts given by the fans.

"Wanna read?" I asked moving under the duvet and made space for her.

Hana nodded happily and jumped on the bed with over a dozen letters in her hand. As an idol I had never imagined I'd be this loved. 18 year old Seokmin would have never thought this was his future. For this, I was always grateful. No amount of words could be enough to express my gratitude.

"Where do we begin?" Hana inquired, snuggling under the duvet and nestling her head against my chest. Despite her stern and observant demeanour to the world, she transformed into a playful and endearing presence in my company. Sometimes she resembled a stern mother, scolding me with her intense gaze that sent shivers down my spine. Yet, in other moments, her inner child emerged, delighting in simple pleasures with boundless enthusiasm. Sometimes, my cutest side came out naturally with her by my side while other times, I was a lot calmer instead of being hyperactive over something. She is my calm in every storm.

We kept reading letters until she finally dozed off on my chest. Watching her sleep, made me think so much about us. It reminded me of our little lovely moments, it reminded me of the sacrifices we had made to make it work, it reminded me of the great love we shared, it overwhelmed me. Never had I been more thankful for someone's existence as much as I had been for Hana's.

The following day, we both made our way to the fashion week event. While I had some free time during the first half of the day, Hana was already bustling with activity as she had multiple brands to attend to. After her breakfast, she meticulously dressed herself, exuding an air of perfection. Truth be told, Hana could have easily pursued a career as an actress or a model. She was simply flawless; every outfit she put on only increased her beauty and radiance. Before heading out, she stole a moment to sneak into my room once more to showcase her ensemble one final time.

Once the fashion week was done, we returned back home and soon left for London. It was our only chance to go somewhere, just the two of us before my enlistment and her moving to Milan.

In London, we made sure we checklisted both of our wishes, while I decided we'd visit the Harry Potter studios, she made sure we visited Notting Hill. We were both movie maniacs, sometimes our genres differed but we still had fun in each other's company.

After making sure Hana had her photos clicked in every spot of the bookshop we finally decided to leave when my phone rang. Simone Belloti, the Design Director of Bally. Picking up his call he explained he'd discovered I was in London for vacation and invited me for dinner since he and his wife were also in London at the moment.

Hana and I rushed back to our hotel and changed into better clothes and reached the dinner venue.

"Hello, young man, nice to meet you." Bally's designer welcomed me and then noticed Hana.