Deadlines

The next morning, I woke up to find him still sleeping beside me, as if he had felt me wake up, he soon woke up as well. We stared at each other for a good 5 seconds before moving away and facing opposite sides of the bed.

It was terrible enough that we had fought last night, but it shouldn't continue all day long. I turned back slowly only to face his back. I poked his back after thinking over it for a minute.

"Hya" I said and he turned around, a little grumpy expression on his face. Cute.

"Are you going to stay mad at me all day long?" I asked and he simply stared at me.

"Are you?" I asked again and he shook his head.

"Not about what I was fighting last night, I was at fault." he said in an apologetic tone.

"Looks like you slept on it" I cracked a terrible joke and he didn't laugh. I don't blame him, I wouldn't have either.

"I'm sorry. Did you finish everything?" he asked in a soft tone, it was clear he was genuine about it.

"I did, finished everything I had to get done today before the week gets worse." I explained with a small smile on my face.

"I am mad about one thing tho, you said a few things that you shouldn't have either" he brought up and I raised my eyebrows in curiosity.

"What is it?"

"First, you said "your house" in the argument somewhere, I thought we were deep enough in this relationship for both of our places not to be your or mine house anymore." he said sulkily and I cupped his cheek, smiling.

"Okay yes, that I'm genuinely sorry about. I shouldn't have said that and a few other unnecessary things, I spoke too much out of anger and frustration. I take this as my home as well, I mean I even have my toiletries in your bathroom, I've seized every little part of this place" I said adding a little dramatic at the seized part making him chuckle lightly. "What's the second thing?"

"Don't handle all the stress all alone, you never told me how serious of a job you were doing yesterday. You're stressed? Talk to me about it. Tell me about it. I'll listen, I know it didn't seem much like that last night but I promise I will. I'm sorry about last night but share your problems, don't shut me out." he spoke and I nodded.

"I promise, I'll let you know if I stress up my ass." I said and he chuckled. "Now, what was it that you were going to tell me?" I asked and his eyes widened as if realising something.

He got out of the bed covers in panic and checked his phone. "9:52" he spoke and sighed.

"What is happening?" I asked confused

"You remember, Mingyu and I had told you we're both going to go get our circuit licence renewed? It's today, and we're supposed to leave at 10:30." he told me and I shifted in my bed to get a better view of him sprinting around the bedroom taking out his clothes.

"I told you to take me with you! I wanna learn circuit driving too~Why would you both go when I'm at my busiest?" I whined loudly as he entered the bathroom.

"Exactly why I'm going today, once I have it renewed, I'll ask about updating it so maybe I'll be able to teach you when you learn." he answered

"Fine~" I sulked and chuckled as he walked out the bathroom with a toothbrush in his hand, the toothpaste froth in his mouth as he walked closer to me and I put hands on his chest to push him away, chuckling.

"You're not kissing me with toothpaste-AH!" I laughed loudly as I thought he moved down to kiss me with toothpaste in his mouth but instead tickled me over the blanket.