Scandle

Dokyeom and I had formed an unspoken schedule throughout the week where we'd find each other. We'd share our daily schedules and find each other at either his place or mine depending upon whose day was busier.

One such evening, after cooking up dinner I was sitting on the couch reading a book when I heard the door unlock and saw him enter with a terribly exhausted face.

"You're home!" He exclaimed as he saw me with a tired smile and took off his shoes and bag, threw them down on the floor and walked towards me.

"Hiee" I answered with a sweet tone and waved at him

"I promise I'll read this to you later" He said, taking the book out from my hold and keeping it on the coffee table before laying himself down on my body completely, resting his head on my chest and closing his eyes.

"Tiring shoot?" I asked, chuckling as I caressed his hair and he nodded lightly.

"Mhm, 7 hours" he mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Well that's a lot of fun content to watch then" I said, one hand caressing his hair while the other rubbing his back gently. 

"Hmm" he simply hummed, giving me a weak thumbs up and then slipping his arms under my waist.

"Alright no more questions" I said with a soft smile and adjusted myself so that both of us were comfortable.

The next day was much more of a slow day and he and I had stayed home. Dokyeom came out of the bathroom while I watched Going Seventeen episodes on the television.

"Excuse me, with your boyfriend right here, are you trying to drool over 12 other men in front of him?" I heard and turned my head towards him, my eyes watched him as he stood there with hands on his hips and a sarcastic expression making me smile.

"Why? Is it bothering you?" I teased back and he nodded. 

"Yeah, I'm not in that episode, who are you watching it for?" He asked, leaving the towel on his shoulders, and hands on his waist.

"The other 12 men I'm drooling over" I answered shrugging, pointing towards the video.

"Yah!" he whined furrowing his eyebrows

"What!" I hollered back in the same tone and his furrowed eyebrows fell and a smile crept on his lips and my eyes followed him as he walked towards me and sat down so I could dry his hair for him

"Aniya, let's watch it together" he said with a massive smile making me giggle and I started wiping his head dry as we watched the rest of the episode together.

A few days later, Dokyeom informed me that he, Mingyu, Jeonghan, and Seungkwan were heading out to play football with some other friends. After a day filled with matches and laughter, the four of them returned, Jeonghan and Seungkwan in one car and Dokyeom and Mingyu in the other.

Curious about their whereabouts, I decided to give them a call.

"Mingyu, you better bring my boyfriend back safely," I teased

"He's the one who took me out on a date. Stay jealous," Mingyu playfully shot back.

"Dokyeom-ah!" I called out dramatically and I could imagine him chuckling and Mingyu rolling his eyes.

"Yah, stop fighting, are you both kids?" Dokyeom chuckled, attempting to play peacemaker.

"I'm not fighting him; I'll fight you! Come back home first," I warned in a teasing tone, directed at Dokyeom.

"He met me years before you. Again, stay jealous, Hana," Mingyu added with a playful tone.

"Ah, by the way dear friend, I'll send you a few photos from today." Mingyu told me and instantly my phone blew up with notifications.