Cats or Dogs

Later that day, I packed my bags for London and checked the details of my flight. London greeted me with its hustle and bustle, and my week was consumed by fashion events, meetings. Despite our busy schedules, Dokyeom and I made it a habit to call each other regularly, sharing our daily experiences and staying connected. He sent me his recordings of some songs he sung over the week, and I sent him pictures of my fitting samples.

One morning as I woke up I saw a few messages from my sister and laughed out of surprise as soon as I opened them and called her immediately.

"When did this happen!" I asked laughing and she laughed along on the other side.

"I was just as surprised, I had a big reservation but I didn't know it was them" she spoke about the pic she had sent me. Apparently all the seventeen members and NaEun had gone for lunch at her restaurant.

For the first time in a while, I was homesick while on a short trip to another country. As the day went on, I replied to Dokyeom's chats when I could and went on with work.

Later at midnight, Dokyeom and I finally got online together and talked about each other's day. Dokyeom kept telling me funny incidents from his Going Seventeen's shoots, making me laugh.

"I monitored the models today, we're setting up a show and guess what?" I spoke, the excitement in my voice getting higher.

"Something related to Anna Wintour?" he asked as a matter of fact and had me jaw dropped.

"How did you know?"

"You always get this excited talking about 4 things only, Fashion, Anna Wintour, your nieces, and well me" he said, a little chuckle in the end feeling proud that he was a part of the list.

"Well, you're not wrong. But imagine! I get to finally have a proper interaction with her. I hope I don't go bat-shit crazy while talking to her." I spoke, imagining the situation.

"I want to say you won't but even I can't give you any assurance now. She's the one and only person for you." he remarked, and I couldn't help but chuckle at his playful observation.

As our conversation wound down, Dokyeom's voice softened. "Hana, I miss you."

I frowned, pulling my legs closer to my body "I know, I miss you so much. I just want to hug you so close in those huge arms of yours and stay warm" I said and pulled the warm duvet over me.

My time in London was packed with hectic schedules, fashion events, and memorable interactions. As I neared the end of my trip, my eagerness to return to South Korea grew stronger. The day of my flight back, I wasted no time. I landed in South Korea and headed straight to the main dorm, as Dino had informed me that Dokyeom and a few other members would be there.

As I entered the dorm, the atmosphere buzzed with the energy of their laughter. Dino spotted me first and gestured for me to wait quietly. A few moments later, Dokyeom emerged from a room, and his eyes instantly locked onto mine. He sprinted towards me, and without any hesitation, enveloped me in a warm, tight hug.

"Hi!" I said giggling as I hugged him back, matching his energy.

"I missed you so much," he loudly announced, his voice filled with genuine emotion. I hugged him, feeling the warmth of his embrace that I had been waiting for.

The members greeted me and we sat with them for a while before Dokyeom suggested we go for lunch at my sister's restaurant. I called up my sister letting her know we were coming as Dokyeom drove us there.

As soon as we entered, YuJin ran towards us engulfing me in a hug making me, Dokyeom and JiAh chuckle. While I interacted with YuJin and gave her souvenirs I had brought from London for her, Dokyeom greeted my sister as we sat down at our table in the very corner of my sister's bustling restaurant not wanting to be spotted. YuJin joined our lunch, sitting beside Dokyeom, her new favourite person instead of me. So to make me feel better my sister sat beside me pampering me.