Love, Lust and Kisses

We spent a little while on the beach in comfortable silence with only the sound of crashing waves in the background. I felt a growing tension between us, a palpable energy that added a layer of excitement to the surroundings. The moon cast a soft glow on the sandy shore, creating a serene ambiance around us. I turned to Dokyeom, and our eyes met, silently communicating a shared understanding of the unspoken desire that lingered in the air.

Breaking the quietude, Dokyeom gently squeezed my hand and suggested, "How about we head back now?" I nodded, and with our fingers interlaced, we strolled back to our private haven.

As we returned to our cosy room, the air seemed to thicken with anticipation. The dim lighting in the room cast a warm glow, creating an intimate atmosphere. I settled on the couch, and Dokyeom gently cupped my face, his eyes reflecting a mix of tenderness and desire.

"Hana," he whispered, his voice a soft caress. I simply nodded, and he leaned in kissing me with much passion, and with need for more. "Are you okay with going all the way?" I asked in between kisses keeping my hands on his chest, that he seemed to enjoy.

"I should be asking that" He said, pushing me on the couch so that he was leaning over me as our kisses hastened.

"Consent goes both ways honey" I said and he looked at me with a smirk before placing my hands on his shirt and giving me a firm nod.

I unbuttoned his shirt as he pushed the hair on my face behind and kissed my jaw adding a bit of pressure. Feeling his bareskin on my hands had me feeling warm all over my body, I caressed his body and squeezed his biceps as his kisses turned into adding hickeys on my neck.

Dokyeom again returned to my lips this time kissing me with his tongue. There was so much going on, it had us both lost in the moment. After kissing me for a while, Dokyeom gave me a hand and pulled me up from the couch and picked me up in his arms making me yelp.

"We need the bed for this" he said as his hands roamed on my back as I wrapped my legs around his pelvis and he walked towards the bed, holding me in his arms.

Dokyeom laid me down and went back to kissing me again, our lips moving together. All I could think at that moment was how good of a kisser he was. Dokyeom's hands went down to my top to pull it in a hastened pace leading it to get stuck in my arms, making us both giggle even in that moment.

"Hold on," I said and lifted my arms so he could take out my top leaving me in nothing but my bra and I saw Dokyeom take a deep breath as he slid his hands under my back to unclasp my bra and take it off my body when I heard him curse. Anything Dokyeom did was sexy and attractive but personally I had never found cursing more attractive than this moment. 

Dokyeom ran his hands on my sides as I wrapped my arm around his neck pulling how down to kiss him, this time a little harder which made me earn myself a little moan from his mouth. Getting the memo that I was going ahead, Dokyeom's thumbs went in circles over my side boob as he dipped his head in my neck and found my sweet spot, a shiver going down my spine I wrapped my legs around his pelvis harder, to relieve the pressure building up between my legs. Dokyeom's hand that was on my breasts before, started moving lower and lower.

He slowly pulled down my pants leaving me in nothing but my underwear. Taking off his own pants, he and I were equally exposed, passion and lust taking us over. We stared at each other with hooded eyes and I pulled Dokyeom down once again to kiss him harder and sucked on his lips. Small moans escaped our mouths as made out every kiss getting more passionate than the before.

Soon, after enough foreplay Dokyeom was tearing apart a packet of condom before he slid inside me making me let out a deep moan as I buried my fingers in his shoulders to release the pleasurable pain that I was going through. Dokyeom closed his eyes, his mouth falling open letting out a moan himself as he adjusted to me. It took a few seconds for him to adjust and I finally tapped his shoulder with my hand, "Please move" I spoke out in a little whisper and he gave me a nod before he started moving with a pace that made us both moan. Dokyeom put my legs behind his waist, locking them behind him and leaned down, so that he was facing me.