~Chapter 31: It's A Mirror

~Chapter 31: It’s A Mirror

            “But let’s not talk about that,” Niall said hurriedly, trying to change the mood.

            “Yeah, let’s talk about Cordelia and Niall,” Adriana said, smirking.

            I shook my head. “Nah… Let’s go out for dinner instead.”

~~~~

            We sat in the elegant restaurant, everyone waiting for their dinner. We were seated at a rectangle table, one of the short ends against the wall to my right, which happened to be a mirror. Niall sat to my left, then Harry to his left, then Louis at the end. Zayn sat across from Harry, Liam across from Niall, and Adriana across from me. The boys and Adriana were talking, but I stayed silent, not knowing how to join in. No one in the restaurant seemed to notice One Direction was present. Our food finally came, and I just ate silently.

            I think Niall noticed I wasn’t talking, so he turned to me and said, “"I see the most beautiful girl ever. If you could just turn your head to the right a bit..."

            I turned my head to look at who he was talking about. Dumbly, I faced the mirror and saw myself staring straight back at me. I looked at Niall. "It's a mirror."

            Niall smiled and replied, "Exactly." I blushed and tried not to smile as I continued eating.

~~~~ (Just thought that part was cute, so I added it in c; x)

            Everyone agreed to meet in Adriana’s room for a movie after taking a shower. I walked to my room and opened the door. To my shock, the room was bare! All my stuff was gone! “WHAT. THE. HELL.” I went back to Adriana’s room. “Adriana! Where’s my stuff?!”

            “In Niall’s room… why?” Adriana was getting ready to take a shower, so the boys were not present.

            “WHY?!” I shrieked. “He’s not my boyfriend!”

            “He soon will be,” Adriana teased. She pushed me outside her room and closed the door, locking it.

            “This bitch…,” I mumbled under my breath. Gahh. He’s probably taking a shower, I thought. Okay, I’ll just go in quietly and gather my stuff… I crept over to Niall’s door and knocked on it. No answer. Okay, he’s probably in the shower. I opened the door, and embarrassingly, Niall was getting ready to take a shower. I screamed and covered my eyes. “OH MY GOD, SORRY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ALREADY IN THE SHOWER!” I apologized. I tried and tried, but it was clearly impossible to erase the image of Niall Horan nude in front of you. I felt the blood rise to my face as I tried to stumble out the door again.

            “Oh my god,” I heard Niall say. He burst out laughing and said, “It’s fine. Your stuff is all in here. I kind of expected you to come in… Haha, it was all moved by the boys and Adriana.”

            I refused to take my hands off my face. “Get in the shower, Niall,” I grumbled.

            “Haha, is it really that bad?” Niall asked.

            “GAHHH,” I responded.

            “You can look now.”

          I opened up my fingers a crack and took my hands off my face. He was in a towel. “Uhh.” I blushed. “Sorry.”

            “Well that took our relationship up a level.” Niall laughed.

            I awkwardly sat down on his bed. “What is my stuff doing here anyway?”

            “So everyone supposes we’re going out now…”

            I sighed, collapsing on Niall’s bed, breathing in his personal aroma. “Go shower. I can hardly look at you. Watch that towel fall down any moment.”

           “Well you’ve already seen that,” Niall replied, walking into the bathroom. He shut the door but didn’t lock it.

            I sat up. “That was the most embarrassing event of my life,” I mumbled to myself. “Great going, Cordelia! Their fans would go crazy, knowing you snuck up on Niall Horan of One Direction when he’s going to take a shower! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!”

            I got changed into my pajamas, and flipped through stuff on my iPhone. A little while later, Niall walked out of the bathroom. Hair wet, shirtless, just a towel. “How do you feel comfortable like that, Niall?!” I asked him.

            Niall laughed and proceeded to dry his hair. I bit my lip, trying to look away. I pretended to look for clothes to change into. Then, I realized I was already in my pajamas. Shit, I thought. “Okay, I’m gonna go take a shower now.” I hurriedly walked into the bathroom with my under garments.

            “Aww, we should’ve taken a bath together!” Niall called.

            “Excuse me?!” I said, turning around. We both laughed and I closed the door.