~Teaser for Part 2~

~Teaser~

                “It feels like I finally belong somewhere.” I looked up into the night sky. “It feels like I finally have a home.” I smiled, leaning my head on Niall’s shoulder.

                “A home is not complete without a family.”

                I blinked and looked at him in wonder. “What do you mean?” I asked. “I have you…”

                Niall slipped his arm around my waist. “That’s not what I meant… I meant… do you ever think about your father?”

                I almost literally felt my heart skip a beat. I had never talked about my father with ANYONE in my life. “My… my… father?” I took a deep breath. “I have never met my father. I don’t know who he is.” I hadn’t the faintest memory of what he was like.

                “Don’t you ever want to find out? Like… for the future?” he asked, grabbing my hand.

                I looked into Niall’s eyes. “Of course I do. But I know what my future is. My future is you. But my past… is a mystery.”

                “Then why not try looking back?”

                “Where would I start?” I laughed, as if his idea was silly. Niall smiled but did not reply. “Hey, answer me, Niall!” I poked him.

                He looked down at me and replied, “You’ll have to find out for yourself.”

~End of Teaser~

                What does Niall know? Do you think Cordelia could find a way to remember who her father was? Do you think Niall will help her to find her father, even though they need to start from the very beginning? Keep up and read on to find out in ♥ I Never Thought I'd Love You ♥… Part 2! xx