~Chapter 71 (Final Chapter): A Perfect Beginning

            My heart pounded as we drove up to the sea. “Oh, Niall,” I started. “The boat ride.” Tears filled my eyes as I remembered last summer. Memories came flooding back into my mind, making me realise that Niall and I had came a long way. I smiled, squeezing Niall’s hand tighter.

            Niall led me onto the boat as he smiled at me. “I love you, Cordelia,” he said when we sat down.

            “I love you too, Niall.” He leaned forward and kissed me. “I missed you, babe.”

            “I missed you too. I’m so sorry I doubted you like that.”

            “I’m sorry left like that.”

            We hugged each other tighter than ever. “Can we stay like this forever, please?”

            I laughed. “A happy ending.”

            “No. A perfect beginning.” I closed my eyes as I heard Niall ask, “Will you be mine again, Cordelia Delphina Sanders?”

            “I will if you’re mine, Niall James Horan.”

            “I’m yours.”

~~~~

            We sat there for what seemed like hours in silence, enjoying each other’s company. Suddenly, my phone buzzed with a text from Janelle. I looked at it. It said: Harry asked me out!

            I smiled and replied: Well, say yes then! It buzzed with a reply that said: Should I really? I laughed and texted: Of course. (:

            “Who are you texting, babe?” Niall asked, putting his arm around me.

            “Just Janelle.”

            “What are you talking about?”

            “She’s starting her own love story.” I smiled at Niall and kissed him. “Just like we did.” We both sighed dreamily and looked out onto the sunset. “Niall… did I ever tell you that… I never thought I’d love you?”

            Niall squeezed my hand and whispered, “Well you do. And for a long time to come.

*Janelle and Harry’s date*

Janelle’s Point of View:

            I sat awkwardly in the dining room, eating supper with Harry alone. “Uhh, so how are you?” I asked.

            “Fine,” Harry replied, smiling.

            I returned to my plate. All of a sudden, I felt a kick. I looked across the table at Harry. “Sorry,” he apologised, blushing.

            “It’s okay,” I said, laughing. “Your legs are long.”

            Harry laughed and said, “I need to tell you something later…”

            “Just tell me now!” I said cheerfully.

            Harry shook his head. “Not now. When we’re… alone.” Harry kept his head down awkwardly and looked at all the people in the restaurant.

            “Uhm, okay…,” I replied awkwardly.

~~~~

            I stepped out onto the balcony of the romantic restaurant. “What is it, Harry?”

            Harry took a few small steps onto the balcony, his hair flowing in the night breeze. The door shut and locked behind him and he turned around and glared through the window. The waiters and waitresses that served us a bit ago flashed a thumbs-up sign and closed the curtains, leaving us in total privacy. My heart raced a bit. He turned back to me shyly, walking towards me a bit faster. “I need to tell you something…”

            I backed up against the balcony railing. “Uhh, Harry? I’m crazily scared right now…”

            “Maybe that’s a good thing…” He put his hands on the railing, each hand on either side of me, and leaned forward, next to my ear. He whispered, “I think… I’m in love with you.”

            I looked at Harry Styles in shock. I opened my mouth to say something, but then he kissed me. It was shocking for a few seconds, but then I reached my hands up and touched his back. We stood there for about 20 seconds and he pulled away, hugging me. “I’m in love with you too… Harry.”

            I could feel Harry smiling, his chin on my shoulder. He looked at me in the eyes and kissed me again. “Be mine, Janelle?”

            “Only if you’ll be mine, Harry.”

~THE END~

I hope you guys enjoyed the fanfic. I’m leaving the Niall page I admined. You guys can all contact me on my arts page on Facebook though! (: It’s called: Michelle's Art. ღ

Thank you for coming this far with me. I hope you guys will all still love me. Goodbye! x