𝐂𝐡. 𝟓 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐮𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐲

Liya

All the models had changed into their modelling pieces and entered the huge makeup room. Jenavive was already hogging the main area and was instructing everyone on what to do.

I could tell how much her makeup artist was already regretting choosing this gorgeous face because it looked as if she wanted to resign right this moment. My artist took me and sat me down at the table next to Jenavive's, which made her scowl.

"Why is she sitting next to me?" She gagged, taking her finger and satirely poking it through her tongue.

"I should be the one complaining," I mumbled under my breath, annoyed by her reaction.

I don't understand how someone can think so highly of themselves. A pretty face does not give anyone the excuse to be an asshole. She might just be a bigger asshole than Chase. Slightly.

Time goes by and I do expect Luka to come see me but he doesn't. My heart thumps against my chest with nervousness. What if Luka is offended? I really should have consulted with him.

"Alright ladies, let's take our positions. The show will start soon," the director informed.

I head out with all the other models. Jenavive is the show stopper and I am positioned to walk down the runway before her. In the next few minutes, the first model makes her way out into the dim lights whilst the music plays.

My head tilts sideways, though I can't see much. There are nearly a hundred models and this show is expected to run for an hour or two. I have no idea why we have to stay in line because with this scandalous outfit, all of us are wearing heels about 5 inches high.

"Luka is going to be here Liya," Jenavive speaks, utterly out of boredom.

"That's great," I sighed, feeling nervous again.

"And he'll be taking me home tonight after seeing me like this," she continues to bicker to get a reaction out of me.

My eyes do pop and my heart burns a bit at her words. It made me jealous whenever a girl spoke about him even if she didn't have a chance. Never in a million years would Luka even breathe near a girl like Jenavive because he's sole hard on a good heart. And Jenavive, as everyone knows, critically lacks that.

"There's not much of a difference in how you look right now Jenavive. Half your titties are normally out in front of everyone's eyes and your skirt barely covers that lingering BBL," I roll my eyes.

A gasp escaped her throat, nearly dryly and she enters the state of anger. Immense anger.

"You're lucky we're out here between people. Only a while till we get back to the agency Liya and you'll see," she threatens right into my ear nearly triggering a tickle.

I turn my back to her and take another huge gulp down my throat. Now that I've triggered her, I should pretty much be ready for what's going to come at me anytime in the next twenty four hours because this rich brat owns half the people at the agency.

Anyways, the line keeps going and so does time. It felt long because of my anxiety but I swear I had been taking mini steps walking up and through as the line made its way over the runway. As I got closer I could see the huge audience and huge lights that shone everywhere on the models. I'm glad we haven't had any trip overs yet.

My eyes search around for Luka and he's nowhere to be seen. Maybe he hasn't come to this show. Jenavive must have been messing with me. I feel a bit relaxed at not seeing him. After a few more girl it's my turn. My shoulders broaden up and a small smile plasters across my face for the audience.