𝐂𝐡. 𝟖 | 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞

Chase

I headed out to the mall to get Liya a dress for the masquerade. But I was so disturbed to how disturbed she was. She couldn't concentrate during the first two poses, her breath was affected harshly as if she was having an internal anxiety attack.

Then her statement about how I found touching her disgusting when all it was doing was driving me insane touched my mind disturbingly. Looking through these dresses for her was driving me even more insane because all I could think of was the different ways I could rip clothing off her body and take her for driving my organs crazy.

She looked even better in red than she did in black during the international runway. Those cups that held her breasts into place caused jealousy in my hands. My hands should be the one holding them into place. Touching her felt so magical and different.

Her soft skin perfectly matched against the warmth of my palm. That red paint on her lips, it would have been wrecked over her face if it wasn't for my self control. She eradicated heat onto me whilst our hips joined but refused to acknowledge it.

"How about this one Mr Ruel?" the worker showed a black masterpiece.

Body fitted, off shoulder black dress made of sequins with a net train attached to it by the waist line. Perfect. This was perfect. She would look gorgeous in this.

"Your dress for the masquerade," I spoke placing the box down onto her bed.

"I'm not going," she rejected in a dull depressing voice.

"That wasn't an option Liya," I coldly remind.

She pulls the quilt off her and glares at me with her red eyes. Has she been crying? My body eases and gentles for her immediately. Her eyes drop to the box with the dress and she throws it off her bed. I take a seat down next to her. Tears start to form in her eyes which hold more importance to me than this dress on the floor.

"Have I don't something to offend you?" I question with both my hands reaching for her face.

"Don't touch me," she breathes heavily, pushing my hands away.

"I said I don't want to go so I don't want to go," she says again with a bit of pettiness.

"You will go. You will fix your appearance and go with me," I coldly command getting up to reach for the dress.

"I said no!" she screams.

A deep inhale of oxygen passes through me to press the rising annoyance I start to feel at her stubbornness.

"Don't make me come up here and dress you!" I yell back to what she quietens down.

Her and her bratty attitude. She switches up so fast that it's getting hard to keep up with. I have my lunch before heading into the guest room for a quick nap. There were still a few hours till we had to leave which let me just bury my head into my pillow. But I couldn't sleep.

My body rolled side to side with heat and the need to touch her again. I should have never agreed to this shoot. I knew what would have happened if I touched that beauty.

My mental obsession and addiction to her is worsening day by day and today it passed its threshold. I'm going insane thinking of how she should have never come my way. My phone rings as an interruption to my thoughts. It's Luka.

"Congratulations Mr CEO. Already causing earthquakes in the investment and stock market. I'm impressed," he congratulated with happiness.

"What did I say?" I chuckle with a bit of happiness that I get from talking to him.