𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫 🌶️

Chase

Her words have taken the happiness of finally having her all to myself away from my heart. Luka's name connected to mine was never a burden until this moment.

"Get on all fours, Strawberry," I commanded once again, taking dominance.

"Give me a break," she rolls her eyes getting off me to comfortably sit on the seat.

I twist her body by the hip and make her stand like a dog. To release the words out of my system, the feeling of unwantedness out of my head, I thrust right into her.

She hissed lightly. My own words fell as a burden on me. Her answers are always related back to him. All this jealousy had convinced me that there was something for me in her heart at least.

Impulses of hatred are released into me at a fast speed and are shown through every thrust I plunger into her like a monster. Her elbows bent so easily that her upper half collapsed onto the seat. My torso covers her back as I take my lips to her ear.

"Say something that's going to ease my mind," I nearly beg.

But she couldn't even utter straight words out of her mouth. All she did was scream for God. His mercy that was never going to reach her today, tomorrow or ever.

"I'm going to," she mumbles into the velvet seats, letting me know she's on the way.

"You will not come until I say so," I grumpily fused these words into her ear.

They had seemed to make their imprint on her brain. Her cunt was still so tight around my cock, getting tighter with every thrust. My eyes pinched close hearing her moan and whimper my name with pleasure if it wasn't what she had been doing all night.

I wasn't going to let her come after saying what she had said. Her body was roughly raided at my hands. Lightly hardening her nipples with my soft little traces around them, she got even more desperate for an orgasm.

"Please, Chase," she begged with loud screams.

Please, please, please. Her hand came back to dig into my wrist too hard.

"No, Strawberry. If you come without my permission I will fuck you in the ass with my cock and fill your pussy with my fingers until your gaping and squirting like a slut," I warned which didn't seem to make her less desperate.

Rather, my dirty threat had hardened her desire to accomplish what I just said. The sounds of her cunt gliding with slight wetness was loud. My brain was so focused on the way she moaned even though I couldn't see her face.

She begged even more which satisfied me, bit by bit but not enough. What was I doing? It wasn't her fault that I went too far ahead of myself in thinking things between us could ever actually...

"Hug my cock even tighter, Liya. Scream and beg for me to let you come," I growl into her ear at hearing her little cry.

"This is the only time you're allowed to cry. When my cock is teasing the orgasm you desperately need but won't allow it," my lips mushed against her neck.

My teeth bite her soft skin slowly. So indulged in the softness of her body that I dived into a different world.

The words were still at the back of my head, reaching far from my brain with every second as I surrendered myself to the sole pleasure her body was giving me. Soft whimpers started hitting her neck and then without a warning, my cock flings out of her and I come onto the seat again.

Along with her cries, I moan a few desperate sounds of her name, finishing off less pleasurably than last time. And that also pissed me off.

Before anything else could happen, there was a knock on our door. My head turned to look at the window and there were two officers standing outside.