𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟒 | 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐲 🌶️

Liya

"Why does she get this shoot? She randomly decides to disappear from the agency for over a month and now is getting treated like royalty," Jenavive bickered consistently.

Her voice pecked onto my ears annoyingly. She sounded like an unwanted bird screaming early morning. Ellah was on her last straw with her as well. She looked like she could slap some papers off her desk and onto her face right this instant.

It had been a week since I was back at work. Everyone was extremely generous and kind to me but Jenavive. Some would even sit down and discuss their times with Luka. Always speaking good of him. We would often end up in tears, remembering my sweet darling.

This reminds me that Chase had never grieved Luka with me. I had taken up his time of grief anyway with my whole situation and I felt guilty. What was worse was that everything with him became very distant. There was no intimacy between us, our conversations were dull.

He was content in just seeing me roam around his house, his room, in his clothes like a lost ghost. I would often watch him smoke his cigarette and take a few drinks whilst he did his work late at night.

God, it was terrible being a rich CEO in New York City. The man can't catch a break. I was reaching home late tonight due to a shoot and had let Chase know so he didn't turn up to the agency with a fucking gun.

Once I got home, well to Chase's house because that's practically where I was living now, I found the kitchen light on. He was pouring himself a glass of wine.

Fresh out of the shower, his hair fell above his forehead messily. My eyes drooled over his sexiness, something I hadn't paid much attention to for a while.

"You're home," he smiles lightly seeing me.

"Gladly," I sighed placing my purse on the kitchen bench.

"Sounds like you've had a rough day. Let me guess, Jenavive?" he chuckles chugging the entire glass down.

"Don't even get me started," I spoke, locking eyes with him as he poured his second drink.

My eyes travelled down to his naked body. He was shirtless. The tattoo on his right arm decided to look extra hot today.

I wondered if getting intimate with him would bring my body back to normal like he had last time. Chase noticed me studying his body deeply today like I had done before.

"I think I need a drink," I looked up to his face which was already smirking like he was waiting for a chance.

"Alright," he spoke so closely to me.

Chase dips his hands under his sweatpants and pulls his cock straight out. My eyes widened but stared at his gorgeous monster widely.

He took the wine bottle and poured it all over his cock, it dripped down his sweatpants after coating his hard, thick and growing length.

"Strawberry, go stand at the entrance," he commands, and I follow.

During these few days together, the tension between us was sparked without us touching each other. He controlled it for way too long so that I wouldn't be triggered and so did I.

"Now, undress yourself. Leave yourself in your panties only," he further arched a smile at his own words.

My body unhesitant, followed his commands. Desperate to just feel him all over me. Like his touch was a part of my movements. I took my blouse and pants off myself.

His eyes drooled with hunger, seeing the sight of my naked body. Having the sight of me undressing myself for him pleased him. Unclipping my bra from the back, it fell off my body and onto the floor.