𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟔 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🌶️

Liya

A few days had passed and Chase randomly stopped replying to my messages. He also hadn't come see me for two weeks which annoyed me because I don't recall a fight we have been in.

Luka also seems very bitter when I mention Chase as if they've had a fight. A fight I still haven't heard about. Anyway, things have gotten better with my mental state and I was back modelling.

Today I had a shoot with Luka. My first ever shoot with Luka. A romantic dreamy one he says. I was dressed in a golden sparkling long gown. It made me look like a princess.

My hair was clean curled and my makeup was done perfectly. I walked out into the setup and Luka was dressed in a formal black suit with a white shirt. His hair styled back perfectly. He looked gorgeous but my sight had taken his breath away.

"This feels like a reception shoot," Ellah laughed, causing my cheeks to flush.

"You look gorgeous, my sweet darling," Luka complimented.

"You too, my sweet darling," I squeeze a smile on my face.

I looked around the set because Chase was just done with his shoot. But he was nowhere to be seen right now.

"Who are you looking for?" Luka asked suspiciously.

"Nothing. It's beautiful, the set-up," I spoke.

He must be changing out of his fits right now. The director was getting ready and so were we. Our first pose was the basic, staring into each other's eyes with my dress being spread out. The second one was with me sitting in his arms so adorably.

"It's like holding a soft bear in my arms," he laughed against my ear which tickled me.

He places a kiss on my cheek which was not scripted. I was getting used to his kisses on my forehead and cheek. After a few more poses, we got ready for our last one.

The back of my dress was laid as a carpet on the floor and I lay on it, followed by Luka laying beside me. We tilted our heads and looked at each other for the first picture.

Then looking out as if we were stargazing, I found him. I found Chase. My lip smiled at him. He arched a soft smile for me too. Luka's fingers turn my face to look at him by the jaw like a jealous man.

Taking my hand from between us, he holds it in his and places a kiss on my hand. Holding the sparkling contact, the butterflies in my stomach dance. This felt so Bridgeton romantic.

"That was awesome. We're done here," Ellah screeches with excitement at how well the photos turned out.

I sit up to find Chase disappeared. Oh.

"Are you free tonight?" Luka asked as if he didn't know my schedule for 3 years.

"Maybe. Why do you ask?" I flirtatiously asked.

"I was planning on a candlelight dinner. With you," he finished off with a cheeky smile.

"Then I am free tonight," I laughed so softly as he took me into his arms.

The cameras had been flashing upon us this whole moment and we hadn't realised that.

*A few days later*

Today was my day off but Luka had a shoot to do. I was obviously at his house and did some extreme cleaning around the house with Mira. I had let her go before lunch today considering she had been so tired and a bit sick.

Luka wasn't going to be home till evening, so I decided to take a shower after all the dirt that collected on my clothes. When I headed downstairs, the door to the guest room was open.