𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟎 | 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

Liya

I was staying at Luka's house tonight, just because it was my birthday tomorrow. I knew he had something planned for me and just made excuses for me to just be at his place tonight. Right now, I was cleaning up the kitchen whilst Luka had gone out to get us some drinks from Starbucks.

It was nearly ten at night. My cleaning was interrupted by the sound of a doorbell. Luka has his keys why is he ringing the door? I head out and as soon as the door opens, a huge drunk body collapses on me. My body forcefully straightens to hold the weight.

"Strawberry," the strong smell of alcohol burns my nostrils and nearly makes me gag.

"Chase," I scolded in a heavy tone.

I push him off me but he can barely stand on his two feet. His body nearly collapses into the wall the second time.

"How much did you drink?" I gasped taking one of his arms and throwing it around my shoulder so I could give him support.

"Not too much," he mutters with eyes that want to shut immediately.

I walk him through the living room and into the guest room. He murmurs unrecognisable words, not shutting up until I place his body on the mattress. I take his shoes off and place them to the side, giving the covers over him. He seems passed out but holy fuck.

He hasn't drunk so much like this in so long. I can't even remember the last time he drank so heavily. One of his eyes peeks open and a smile appears on his face, so wide that his dimples appear. God, he looked so dignified and adorable with dimples.

"You have really pretty eyes," he commented like a little child, stretching a candy-floss sweet smile that pinched his dimples deeper into his skin.

"Thank you," I appreciated with a smile and a snuff.

His head tilts on the pillow as I watch his finger rise up to shadow my freckles.

"Strawberry has really pretty freckles too," he complimented again, so sweetly.

He has never spoken so sweetly to me. My lips were widespread across my face by the sweetness in his voice. He could hypnotise anyone with it.

"One, two, three," he starts to count my freckles which made me adore this side of him.

He pulls me down, closer to him. Normally when he is drunk it's chaotic. But right now it's so calm and cute that it makes my heart flutter so hard. I listen quietly as he counts each and every single freckle of mine with intimate concentration.

"You have exactly 74 freckles," he concludes, gliding his finger towards the edge of my face, tracing it.

"I never knew rude CEOs loved counting freckles," I taunt with a little laugh to tease him.

"Mhm, just yours," he clarified.

He wasn't flirting with me right now. This wasn't flirting. Whatever this was, it wasn't good because it was making my heart take a different turn from what it originally should.

"Alright, I'll get going now. I'll see you tomorrow morning," I said, tucking him in.

"Can I get a good night kiss?" he politely asked like a little baby.

My body froze in its place for a second, wanting to peck him so desperately. And I did. My body leant in once again and I softly placed a gliding buttery kiss onto his cushion lips.

His eyes closed as I leaned off him. The devil tonight looked so angelic once again, free of sin. I get up on my feet to walk away but feel my hand locked in his to prevent me from escaping.