𝐂𝐡. 𝟑𝟖 | 𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

Liya

TW: Rape ⚠️

My arms wrapped around Chase, to give him closure but he pushed me off him harshly.

"Don't come near me," he growled painfully.

"Chase," I called out softly.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," I consoled looking at his eyes that had teared for the first time.

I went in to comfort him again but he rejected me.

"I curse the day I met you. I curse the day I let you get near me!" he yells so mercilessly as if this was all my fault.

My lips shivered at his words because I didn't know what I was supposed to do. One last painful and surrendering call for him came out of my throat.

"Just leave," he nods his head, taking his gaze away from me.

My teeth bit my inner corner harshly as I saw him collapse onto Luka's grave, finally giving in to his emotions. I forget that he is a human too and right now, he was barely grieving his pain properly. He didn't need my comfort. He needed the person who wasn't with him anymore.

Without any argument, I walked back on my steps and sobbed on the way to the car park. Not wanting to leave Luka for a bit. But Chase had more right over him than me and I needed to respect that.

I reach for my door handle when a piece of cotton attacks my face with some weird smell. A known smell. My mind instantly loses conscience. I wake up tied to a bed in chambers, both at wrists and ankles. The presence of David reaches my eyes. His dirty grin showed accomplishment.

"Untie me you fucking moron!" I yelled swinging these cuffs which made a loud noise.

"Shhh. Since when did you learn to speak so loudly?" he taunted brushing his finger over my lips to silence me.

A huge gulp hardly passed down my throat.

"There is no one that's going to come save you from your reality," he spoke licking his lips.

Trailing his hand down my body over my dress, he pulls out a knife with the other to cut it open.

"You've been away from it for way too long. Lets see if you've been a good girl," he chuckled talking about my body.

"David, you're going to pay for this!" I yelled to which I received a hard slap on my face.

"Who's going to come save you, huh?" he questioned with anger holding my cheeks tight between his hand.

"Luka," I instantly responded forgetting he was no more.

"He's dead," David bawled his eyes which silenced me.

The grief hit my heart again and he didn't waste a minute. The dress slid under my body leaving me naked. Then my panties and bra were cut off me.

My body froze as every piece of clothing escaped my body. David's eyes were fucking me so uncomfortably I felt bile rise up my throat.

"What is this, Liya?" he questions flicking the smallest amount of fat on my stomach.

Giving me flashbacks of how I'd be starved if he had found fat on my stomach because he hated it. When I don't respond, he grabs it between his fingertips to hardly, making me scream in pain.

Tears left my eyes as he gripped it harder and harder. My chest rose up and down for air.

"I'm sorry," I shivered with fear because these chains were not going to break me free.