𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟔 | 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 🌶️

Liya

I woke up to an empty bed this morning. I woke up very late today. Way past afternoon because of the exhaustion in my body from last night. Mira told me that Chase had left early morning, before nine for office whilst leaving a message for Ellah that I wasn't going to be in today due to sickness.

Though, he hadn't left me a message on my phone like he normally would. I knew he would be mad about last night. The sudden control I took and the reality I threw in his face with my dirty confessions were insane. Insane enough to tie my mentality with a strong knot that was impossible to undo.

Every time my phone chimed; I hoped it would be Chase. But it wasn't. The powerful energy Chase allowed his body to transfer into me last night when I took dominance was feeding my ego. My ego expanded and could nearly burst at how his masculine, bad-boy soul was weak and enslaved to me.

God, I fucking loved it. I loved it all. There was a lot that was stopping him from letting me do that the second time but eventually, he gave in because he loved how my dominance fucked his mind and soul.

I never knew sex could be this powerful. It was already powerful the moment he had pressed his hard body against mine with a passionate kiss, throwing my mind off into a different world on the roof. The craving for that feeling of freedom, pleasure and deadly addiction is never-ending. It only continues to grow.

Breaking out of my thoughts, I left the dinner table where I had my dinner alone. Chase still wasn't home. A hiss escapes my mouth when I move my legs. The sensitivity and painful numb, cold and freezing nerves had conquered sorely around my sex and thighs.

Well, there was nothing different for me to expect, was there? Removing every piece of my clothing in the bathroom, I prepared myself for another warm shower. My body restlessly waited for the warm water to hit the tender skin of mine.

Once it did, ease soothed throughout my body. Standing under the running shower for a few minutes, the water wasted itself. Clinging onto me like Chase did. I had gone through two washes of shampoo and was rubbing the first take of soap when the door opened.

Chase enters, his eyes glancing at me for a second before he turns to the mirror. Unbuttoning his shirts with the tiredness and an exhausted mind. His messy hair covered his dark eyes that ached to look my way.

"Can't you see I'm taking a shower?" I inched forward with a wince of my eyes to just hear his beautiful voice.

"I'm in my bathroom," he scoffed, sliding his belt out of his pants to release himself.

He turns back to face me and comes over to join me in the shower in silence. He washes his hair harshly, with anger that was made for me. My eyes slid sideways to watch the water fall hot onto his member which was casually hard, floating in the air. The tension got to me with silence. The nervousness hurt my head so I pushed Chase against the wall whilst the water ran on both of us.

"What's this Chase? I thought you were done with hating me," my eyebrows jerked upwards.

"Why so much frustration and anger in your body?" I further questioned, running my hand up his tattooed arm.

His member brushed my stomach lightly when I decided to close the gap between us. Chase didn't prevent his hand from snaking around my back.

"I'm very tired, Liya. So unless you want me to fuck you dead, don't annoy me," he rasps deeply, pushing me off him.

Wow. My tongue edged my gum and my expression also changed.

"I didn't know holding back your orgasm was this angering, baby," I flirted with a chuckle to which he looked at me again.