𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Chase

I had just returned from my business trip in Malaysia and Lord was I exhausted. Ellah had texted me of a photoshoot which I had to do with Liya tomorrow and Luka had texted me of a runway he wanted me to join him with tonight.

"I'll inform Luka myself that I won't be able to attend the runway tonight. The Cosabella shoot is early tomorrow," I spoke taking an inhale of my cigarette.

"That's removed off your schedule," my manager spoke looking at his tablet which probably held my schedule.

"What do you mean? Ellah spoke to me about it just yesterday morning," my eyebrows narrowed.

My manager stood there silent with his gaze down. Something had happened and he was aware of it. I slowly took another sip of my cigarette and stood on my feet.

Making my way around the table, the scent of wood, nearly close to tobacco filled the room. My hands slid into my pockets as I leaned onto my desk, awaited for his answer.

"Ma'am Liya asked Ellah for a different male model..." he hesitantly spoke.

My eyebrows squinted deeply into my face and my lips twitched a little. Oh, a different male model. A playful chuckle escaped my mouth. The cigarette reached my lips for another take.

"Who's my replacement?" my voice coldly with slight annoyance spoke.

"Evandro."

Never heard of him before. Certainly not interested in hearing of him-

"New to the agency on recommendation by ma'am Jenavive," he informed.

I put my hand up in the air which silence him. Jenavive. Of course it's probably a prick brought by Jenavive. A recommended person by Jenanvive hasn't survived there. It's absurd to hear Liya asking for another male model for the shoot considering her nervousness and touch issues she carries.

But this shoot is important for me. It has been discussed over our board teams for a while now. Luka was initially supposed to take it but he's leaving country for two days after tonight's runway for his Vogue shoot in Italy. The edge of my lips twitched as anger started to fill me in through the brain.

"And Ellah is willing to give such an important shoot to a newbie?" I questioned looking directly at him.

He lightly glances at me and immediately looks back to the floor with fear. Not a word, not a breath leaves from him. My fist rolls into a huge ball as I make my way to the agency.

The white light shines through the spaces of her door, alerting that she's still here. Without a knock, the door knob is brutally abused at my hands. She flinches slightly as she packs her purse at her makeup desk.

"What are you doing here?" she speaks highly.

"If you were having a problem with who the male model was for tomorrow's Cosabella shoot, you should have stepped down!" I yelled hysterically at her as the door shut behind me loudly.

"I didn't have any issues," she lied, stealing her gaze away from me.

My grip circulates on her arm to turn her gaze back to me. Her deep green eyes directly stare into mine without fear and full of braveness.

"Then why did they have me removed?" the question escaped roughly through my throat.

"You should be asking Ellah," she answered stubbornly.

"You had me taken from this shoot Liya so don't even fucking try to think you can shade my mind. How can Ellah even listen to you?" I stressfully complained with confusion.

Her body shivers a bit from my complaining as if she was going to get caught red handed. Caught red handed. Of course, Luka!

"Luka," I gently said.

Luka has put in a special word for her to Ellah. No wonder why all this happened so fast in such a short notice.

"Well, there's nothing that can be done now," she bravely spoke grabbing her purse.

I scoffed as I grabbed her arm and turned her gaze to me. Flames grew in my eyes and God she looked so fucking hot creating trouble for me. This woman was immensely dangerous to everything in my life and could destroy me in a second if I let her.

"I'm going to go speak to her now, because without consulting with all models in the shoot she can not withdraw me. Also, the policy says if a withdraw does happen, it's to be on a 48 hour notice. Not a 12," I lectured, throwing her arm to the side and turning towards the door.

I marched out and she followed behind me like a lost puppy, calling my name trying to stop me.

"Chase it's not a big deal you can get any other ad!" she shouts hooking her hand at the joint of my arm to shift my body towards her.

Instead, my hand grapes around her small neck, throwing her delicate body against the wall. My chest puffs upward and downwards in motion at her words.

Her hand goes to fight against my grip on her neck. It gets captured in my free hand, held hostage now against the wall beside her. Her other free hand scrunches around the collar of my jacket.

"You can't even stand Luka's touch, Liya. In fact you can't stand any man's touch but mine. This not about the advertisement," my raspy voice tortured out with the built in jealousy inside of me.

"It is vague enough already that your naked body gets broadcasted in front of the entire globe but hell knows that I'll send any man that gets the chance to even breathe near you, let alone touch you," the possessive jealousy in me warned.

"You don't own me," she fought back pulling me a bit closer through the grip she had on my collar.

I chuckle against her lips which braze in a sneerful smile, not giving her a response. The grip around her neck loosens to shift upwards. A desperate need to smudge that pretty red stain on her lips onto my thumb shoots through me.

Her eyelids drop softly down as my thumb starts at the corner of her lips and brushes hardly over her bottom lip. Liya's eyes move back up to my face which is now plastered with a light smirk.

"I'll be seeing you in Ellah's office," I told freeing her from my hands.

I take my red-painted thumb to my lips and kiss it before leaving her with a wink. A witness to a rough breath that shakes her throat comes to my sight. She follows behind silently, processing what had just happened. Cute. I headed directly to Ellah's office and Liya followed behind.

"I'm sorry Liya but Chase is right. You're going to have to do this photoshoot with him," Ellah informed.

Her words had bloomed flowers in my heart and I smiled out of happiness looking at the misery and annoyance on Liya's face. This was fun.

"Well then I'd like to step down from the shoot," her words came out easily.

"I'm afraid you can't," Ellah's tongue clicked.

"Policy says 48 hour notice. We're not even 12 hours away from the shoot time," Ellah informed.

Another win. Liya rolled her eyes and left.

"Thankyou," I nodded before leaving her office.

Liya had immediately left the agency in her car. I didn't bother annoying her as well. She needed to have her flamed annoyance and anger calm before tomorrow. Now I just hope to God she doesn't have a cat fight with me before tomorrow.

She's only ever done one naked photoshoot and that was with me. All the ones that are coming too are going to be done with me. Unless Luka is the male model because that's the only time I'm unable to have my possession over her.

Don't forget to vote 🥀