𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟖 | 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐲

Liya

Furiously packing my clothes from Chase's room, I held my tears back. Hearing words that easily let me go away from him come out of his mouth was bizarre because where would I go? I had all right to be mad at him.

I know I might look like a bitch who can't take rejection but for all this time, all the words he had said to me in all the ways he had touched me, did it mean nothing to him?

My body arched back straight at the swelling of my thoughts, initiating a breath for a break. Someone like him can never love and I should have known that.

But God, my heart ached for loving closure and comfort. I wish I could run to Luka. My head turns to look around these green walls.

"What kind of a person has green walls? It's like you're obsessed with a forest," a memory echoed inside my head.

Chase was doing his buttons and brushing his hair with his fingers so smoothy, looking effortlessly gorgeous. He comes to scoop me into his arms before he can respond.

"I don't know about a forest, but I am obsessed with your eyes, Strawberry," the echo of his voice and the image of his soft small smile reached with pain.

Following with a kiss, my hands reached under his blazer for light tickles. Only because I remember I desperately wanted to see his dimples.

Dimples which came with a memorable and sexy laugh that erupted with the perfect mix of lust and love. My heart physically raced when the memories of us in this room came back. This bed where I would wake up in his arms. That bathroom where we showered together. His wardrobe was practically mine.

I lived like a mess in this room, like a child but never did Chase scold me. Maybe once or twice when he'd trip over my heels in the middle of the room. I'd laugh. But I was never told to clean his room. He had always done it for the both of us.

"Screw you, Ruel," I huffed with sorrow under my breath, zipping up my suitcase and heading outside that room.

A part of me wished for him to suddenly come here out of nowhere and hold me by the wrist to stop me. But nothing came. My steps had stopped themselves at the door of this room that came on the way out.

The room which he entered with the painting he made of me that day we went to the park. Well, since my face is on that canvas, it's mine.

The pettiness in me makes my hand leave the suitcase outside and turn the knob to the door. Little did I know, nothing could have prepared me for what was inside.

The room wasn't dark, rather there was a window that allowed the natural sun rays to act as a light here. I wish it hadn't. My steps were as blown away as me.

Not knowing which way to look, left, right, ahead or behind me. This room was full of paintings of me on different canvas sizes. This room was like a museum with splendid, perfect paintings of me.

My eyes glared and impatiently ran over the painting of me where I sat in Luka's Garden of Roses with Minnie in my arms. Laughing and playing with her. Followed by a picture of me fingering myself in the backseat, perfect with every detail from that night.

My eyebrows arched, moving on to the next one which was unreal. I looked like a goddess in a sparkling golden short dress with a glass of red wine in my hand and an expression of lust.

There were so many paintings of events that hadn't happened. My heart folded and scraped inside my body with excitement at another painting.

I was reaching for my phone on his bed whilst he fucked me from the back. A burning tingle hurt my sex. Another one was a view of me coming onto his fingers from the night he made me look at us in the mirror.