𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

Liya

Today we had a party attend. It was a huge party, like a Met for all the famous people. Chase was going to be there too. When I returned home yesterday from Luka's I found a huge white box on my bed with a stunning black dress in it.

The straps which hung over my shoulders had to be tied with a bow whilst the body was tight around my chest. It was a perfect dress, so stunning and beautiful.

Like it had been made for an angel in heaven or a fairy that assists a new to be princess in Barbie's Princess Charm School. As soon as I pull the dress over my breasts, a loud thud of feet hit the floor of my bedroom from the window.

"Surprise, Strawberry," a grin comes across the face of my enemy as I turn my body to face him.

"Woah," the next breathless word leaves his mouth initiating how hard he's finding me looking gorgeous in the dress he brought for me.

He takes a few steps towards me which makes me plaster a truthful smile on his appearance just minutes before my ride came for the event.

"It looks like I'm the one that has surprised you," I boldly spoke with confidence, trying to tease him.

"You absolutely fucking did, Liya," he comes close to place a soft kiss on my lips.

He only carried the taste of cigarettes in his mouth which mixed in with the taste of strawberries I had a while ago. His hands brushed over my naked collarbone and over my shoulders lightly to cause the rise of goosebumps on my warm skin.

"How about you-" I go to speak before he cuts me off.

"How about I do you a favour, two favours by tying both these strands in a perfect bow which is going to sit on these shoulders covered in the silkiest skin I've ever touched, and you do me one by giving me a kiss?" his eyebrows raised with a slight cute head tilt, making the emotion of adoration hit my heart strong for him in this moment.

"What if I say no?" I challenge with a soft playful tone, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Then you're one cruel heartless enemy," he chuckled as a joke against my lips but didn't kiss me.

This was his way of teasing me. Leaving a hot chuckle against my lips to tempt me to bring mine to his.

"You can kiss me anytime, so why do you ask for one?" I questioned as he reaches behind my back for the strap, bringing it to the one he has already held from the front of my dress.

"It's different when you kiss me. It tastes..." his gaze melts into mine, tying the knot and heading to the other straps of my dress.

"Tastes?" I question, restlessness filled with the urge to know what words completed that sentence.

"It feels maddening. Addictive. Like you're made for me. Like you're mine, Strawberry. I don't know if you've heard the song Strawberries and Cigarettes by Troye Sivan, but that's the song that plays in my mind when you're kissing me," he expresses in detail.

For the first time, his words made me feel like he spoke a part of his brain. The part that was filled with waves of confusion and frustration that often flooded his eyes when we argued bitterly showing our immense hatred for each other.

"Your answer has nothing to do with the completion of your sentence," I pointed out.

"What if I don't want to complete my sentence?" he competed raising an eyebrow at me.

"Ugh! Only I can do that. You can't do that," I argued with a laugh.

"I sure can," he laughed back leaning against my table.