𝐂𝐡. 𝟐𝟎 | 𝐖𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 🌶️

Liya

"Chase," I lowly whisper feeling his hand glide up my naked thigh with his front pressed against my back on the bed.

"Yes my sweet Strawberry," he whispered into my ear before taking the lobe between his teeth.

My hand snaked into his hair as his hovered over my naked sex under my robe. Without a warning I get turned onto the bed. Chase rips my robe off me like a hungry and deprived monster, waiting to see the sight of my naked body all to himself.

"This is all mine, you're all mine," he grunted with temptation in his eyes.

His pants fell off him and onto the floor. I was eager for him to just fill me in with his length. He holds his shaft at my entrance and tips it in. A moan escapes my mouth as a result.

"Tell me Liya, who do you belong to?" he demanded an answer through his thrusts.

A few gasps left my mouth but all I did was stutter because he felt so hard and pleasurable around my tight walls. Oh God, oh God.

"Answer me Liya. Otherwise you'll be full of me until you don't," he warned, starting to rub my clit gently like a tease.

I tried forming an answer but before the answer came my orgasm which didn't stop him from fucking me because continued. My liquid was coated over his length and he grunted through the pleasure.

"Mine. You're mine Liya. That's the answer. Say it," he commanded slamming deeper and harder in me with each thrust.

Just like 2 minutes ago, before the answer was coming my orgasm. A stronger one this time that I needed.

*end of sex dream*

My eyes fling wide open against my heart that is beating faster than anything in this world. I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack. I take a few moments to calm down from my dream.

Chase.

My legs collapsed together under the quilt feeling that orgasm stuck at the edge of myself. I just had a sex dream about Chase. My eyes gather the room I'm in.

Whose room is this? This isn't my room. My body sits up when he comes to my sight. Sitting on the couch to the side of the bed with his laptop on his lap.

"You're up?" Chase spoke.

I gather the quilt around my waist as my sex shamelessly started to throb at his sight. He was in a black tight shirt that hugged his perfect gym-built body, matched with grey sweatpants. His hair was sexily messy and his smirk was so demanding that I needed his mouth not on mine but down there.

"What am I doing here?" I questioned.

"You got drunk last night," he informed.

I can't remember anything from last night but the fact that Chase had carried me in his arms.

"Thank you for taking care of me. I'll get going now," I excused with the massive hangover headache.

I winced in pain. This must be a hangover and how the fuck am I supposed to deal with such an immense headache which is making me feel like my brain will explode and I'll die. How does Chase deal with this every morning? I'm convinced he's one big psychopath.

"At least have breakfast," Chase offered closing his laptop and getting off the couch.

"Take something out of my closet and get showered. I'll be downstairs," he smiles politely before leaving the room.

I am very hungry. Even though my house is next door I can't be bothered to make myself something. I get out of Chase's bed and walk into his wardrobe. It's huge. I grab one of his hoodies and take it into the bathroom. It's so clean. The cleanest bathroom I've ever seen which is surprising.