𝐂𝐡. 𝟕 | 𝐍𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐭

Liya

My DM's were full of offers from luxurious brands to their shoots which was so overwhelming because this was all I've ever wanted. At the same time my heart was blowing up with fireworks that my first ever luxurious brand shoot was going to be a Victoria Secret one.

It was my favourite lingerie brand. As soon as I reached the agency I was taken to meet the CEO of Victoria Secret where the Calvin Klien CEO was too.

"Can you believe it, Chase Ruel has hit the stock market with his deal of 1.5 million per lot in Brooklyn?" he laughs with amazement.

"It's all over the news. Chase Ruel and here she is... meet Liya Dalton," Ellah spoke seeing me.

I professionally nodded my head at them instead of going for a handshake. Which made them a bit icky but I acted as if I hadn't noticed. Ellah looked at me with a awkward smile and I gave one back to her.

"Liya why don't you go get dressed for the shoot?" she offered with a laugh.

"Oh, sure. I just wanted to let you know that this is so big for me. I love Victoria Secret. Especially the reds," the excitement in my voice spoke confidently.

"Well, you're in for the reds today. Let's see how well you pull them off," he smiles softly with a slight nod.

I look to Ellah before I leave towards my makeup room which was now moved up to the same floor at Luka's. It was a makeup room given to famous models and it was so luxurious.

Fur rugs, a nice bed with my sets on and even a vanity table. This room was a dream. I had worn the Brazilian Shine Strap Knickers with a matching bra underneath their silky robe that had fluffs at the edge.

They had straightened my hair and did a light makeup look on me as they wanted my freckles to shine. But a red lipstick was painted onto my lips. I had always had red lipstick on as it was just my thing. After they had perfected me, I was taken back to where the shoot was held.

My eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" Chase asked at the sight of me.

He was also in a red robe, perfected with a light base because he was already perfect enough. My eyes twitched at Ellah who had walked over to the both of us.

"Alright, we have both our models. Let's get this shoot started," she announced.

"What do you mean by both models?" I questioned grabbing onto her hand.

"This is a collaborative shoot with Calvin Klien and Victoria Secret," she told, absolutely making my heart drop and sink into my body.

"I wasn't told of this," I argued in a slight high tone which made Ellah give me the eyes.

"Liya, don't create a scene. Do you realise how big of an opportunity this is for you?" she scowled.

"Is everything okay?" the CEOs come to interfere.

"Yes, everything is fine. The shoot will start soon," Ellah told them.

My teeth gritted onto my inner lip and chewed on it restlessly. I didn't look at Chase. I couldn't because I felt like I was going to have a panic attack right now.

Luka... Luka...

He was all I could think of right now. Chase is going to be disgusted once he touches me.

'It's so disgusting to touch you, you filth', my uncles voice echoed into my brain increasing the rate of my heart.

My vision could nearly go blurry as of right now and I could faint. Me and Chase have never even shaken hands or accidentally touched. My thoughts are interrupted by the producer shows us a reference photo for our first pose.