𝐂𝐡. 𝟓𝟐 | 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 🌶️

Chase

We entered the huge venue decorated so beautifully and elegantly that it blew Liya's mind away. Her jaw dropped to the floor with each step she took to admire the white flowers that decorated the hall.

Whilst my jaw dropped when I saw her in the red dress she was wearing that made her look like a princess.

My mind was blown away by just imagining how her moans would strangle into my mouth when my lips viciously smudged that red lipstick over her face. When my body pressed against hers making her tight little cunt drool with wetness until filled with me.

"Congratulations, Sarah," I handed her the gift as she came in for a hug in her white dress.

"Are you both getting married?" Liya's angry tone questions.

"Who's marrying my wife?" Sarah's fiancé came into the question which had shut Liya's mouth.

"The two of you of course," I covered, taking Liya by the waist into my arms.

"Yes, congratulations," she smiled pleasantly.

Sarah took a few steps towards Liya with an adoring smile. Her hands reach for hers and squish them.

"You're so pretty I just can't seem to take my eyes off you," she complimented with pure adoration in her eyes.

Nearly as mesmerised as I was. Anyone would refuse to take their eyes off Liya once laying them on her. Sarah's eyes sparkled at the sight of her, just like mine and Luka's did.

"Oh, thank you," Liya turned red with embarrassment for taking Sarah as a threat.

"You can't blame the guys for being so in love with you," she leans into her ear and whispers.

I clear my throat, initiating I had heard that. Sarah takes her fiancé's hand and walks away to other guests. I immediately get a slap on my arm from Liya.

"You could have told me she was getting married," she frowned.

"I couldn't after seeing the jealousy on your face," I whispered back slightly as people looked at us.

"And I couldn't talk to you after this, Ruel. I should really dig your grave up right here for pulling this stunt on me," she furiously walked away from me.

That's fine. I love grovelling and coaxing her. I grab one of the flowers used for the decoration. White flowers were her favourite, even if she had never admitted it in front of Luka.

I swing the rose to her face, making her lose her steps. She took the rose in her hand and then threw it to her left. Rude.

Sarah calls Liya over to introduce her. Sarah was a loner. I was her only occasional friend. Now that she had met Liya, she didn't want to be a loner.

My back leaned on the pillar behind me and my hands snuggled into my pockets. Liya smiled, talking to other girls. Liya was a loner too. Two loners together, it all makes sense. Two loners finally found some other friends than me.

Though, her smile shines brighter than the lights in this hall. God, she's so fucking gorgeous that I could go banging my head on every single wall right now.

A while later, Liya starts passing the huge sheets when one gets stuck against her heel clip. My body instantly leans off the pillar to get it for her.

Gentlemen don't let pretty girls bend to their knees unless...

"I'll get that for you," I spoke, kneeling down to the floor.

The sheet wrapped around her lock, getting stuck in it. I had to unlock her heel, take it out and then lock it back. My hand caressed up her shin to the back of her knee. Her skin was so smooth and soft against my fingertips.