𝐂𝐡. 𝟒𝟗 | 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐦

Chase

I was in the middle of my meeting when my phone alerted me. Before I had left, I had given Mira and Ellah, both a pager if which they clicked, it meant Liya was in danger. I immediately pick my phone up with the worry inside me and give Liya a call. Her phone rings until it goes to voicemail.

'She's just disappeared from the agency', Ellah's message hit my screen.

"Mr Ruel, is that so important?" Raj interrupts.

"It is," I responded, getting up off my seat and making a call to the security team.

"Send your guards out everywhere in New York. Find where the Daltons are right now," I ordered having Raj bicker in the back.

"Are you even serious about business? You keep wasting our time Ruel. Is this a joke?" he yells frustrated whilst members in the room just watch.

"A personal matter has come up," I respond heading towards the door.

"It's probably something that's got to do with that whore of a model you live with," he cussed at Liya, triggering all my brain cells into attack mode.

My body turned so fast and my hand rolled into a fist, hitting his jaw so hard he fell to the floor with a loud painful groan.

"You keep her name away from those filthy words, Raj. If it wasn't for this emergency, I would've dug your grave right here!" I get off him by the collar with the threat.

Rushing out of his office, I caught the nearest cab back to the airport.

"I'm sorry sir, we don't have any flights available until the next hour," I was informed.

"Then book me a private jet ticket right now. I will pay you millions but if this airport doesn't manage to get me on a plane right this second I will burn it down to the ground!" my voice suffocated just wanting to get back there and find her.

Liya

"You're finally awake," Ralph's voice hit me when my eyelids slowly started to open.

My three cousins came to my sight with unpleasant looks on their faces. I look around at my surroundings. I was at one of their warehouse basements, tied to a chair by my hands and feet.

"What did you do to our father?" Jarrod questions, pulling my head back by a fist of my hair clenched in his hand.

"Was the disappearance of him not enough that you all kidnap me again!" I spat at his face; this time courageously.

If I fall weak this time then I'm failing everyone who has healed me and brought the bravery out in me.

"She has the audacity to yell at us! Your life is in our hands right now," Mathew's ego burst as he held a gun to my forehead.

It only made me smile wider, knowing how it all was going to end for each and every one of them. Unlucky bastards.

"What did you do with our father!" Ralph questions again with a higher tone this time.

"Had his body cut into pieces and thrown into a bonfire as I confessed all his deadly sins," I laughed without any regret.

They all looked at each other in disbelief. Their temples thinning against their veins.

"You, what?" Mathew's gun left my forehead at the sorrow of my words.

"I watched his sinful hands, legs, feet, face, everything burn right in front of my eyes," I spoke proudly with my head up.