𝐂𝐡. 𝟔 | 𝐀𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡

Liya

I was bathing myself in the swimming pool, alone early morning. Memories of last night ran through my head and all I wanted to do was wash them away. I didn't want to think of Chase or whatever he had said.

Anything that came out of his mouth was dirty flirting and he couldn't care less if he was running his mouth on the girl he hated. I dumped my head under the bluish waves of the water and closed my eyes.

'It made my cock hard', his words came back rushing to my mind.

Even though I had my eyes closed, the presence of his body eradicated like an orbit with unease around me. It was the closest he had ever been to me. He even refused to hold me when I had passed out in my bathroom.

But yesterday there was a different tone of hatred in him. He was frustrated, extremely frustrated about something. It looked as if this man who claims to have everything sorted in his head even though he's an alcoholic was troubled... by me.

Reaching for the edge of the pool, I pull my head out, taking my hands to brush the hair out of my face and run it back. The smell of cigarette fill my nostrils making my eyes fling open to find him sitting at the edge of the pool, smirking with a cigarette between his soft peachy lips.

"It's a bit too early for a swim, Strawberry. Don't you think?" he comments taking another inhale of his cig.

Shirtless. Right arm tattooed entirely with sophisticated yet sexy objects. His abs clear along with the bicep vein that's sticking out on his left arm which is clean of tattoos. Messy hair, half-sober eyes.

"Don't you think it's too early to smoke a cigarette?" I question back to which he chuckles ignorantly, leaving me unanswered.

"You weren't here last night when I was home," I further enquired.

"Had Luka pick me up from the club last night at 1," he informed turning back to look at me.

"And I'm glad he did," his eyes run along my swimsuit with happiness.

The same happy spark that brightens the darkness that covers his eyes like a curtain hiding something haunted and fucked up. It was similar to something yesterday when his arms caged me against the wall.

Yet, maybe the spark was even sparkling more this morning because this sight was only present to him and not thousands of other people.

"I'm glad it wasn't from jail," I chuckle softly throwing my head to the side at which he doesn't make a comment.

I look back at him and watch him eat this deadly cigarette up like he enjoyed the taste of wood. I can't believe I'm watching someone take six months off their life right in front of me. Even if it's the guy I hate because of his immorality, the humanity in me doesn't sit at peace.

"This is so bad for your brain. You probably haven't had breakfast or even a glass of water," I lectured.

"I'm convinced you were good at biology in school because who the fuck cares about how breakfast of a glass of water impacts the morning brain," he joked carelessly which made me want to slap him.

"It's common-sense Chase. I'm not surprised that you lack it," I roll my eyes.

His breaths slowly exit his lungs and become loud sounds even though they weren't. I turn my body away from him to have another dive before...

"What will you give me if I stop?" a smirk appeared on his face as his lips puff out a gush of smoke, making my stomach drop with nervousness.

"What do you want?" I hesitantly asked looking deeply into his eyes.

Him or his Best FriendOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara